Chapter 14

Thank u for the votes, reads and for those who followed me and added this to their reading lists😀

And Rip Chadwick Boseman🙏🖤

Chapter 14

Jellal POV

Time is running out; Simon isn't going down as easily as I thought. I only got a few swipes in at him, while he continues to miss me with his teeth and claws. It's been going on for a while and to be honest it's anyone's fight since we are both still undamaged. 

He must be one stubborn bastard to keep this up while Erza is getting tortured in the sidelines. I have to hurry and kill him before she fully turns, but I can't help but keep glancing at her, worrying about the pain she's going through and the fact that she's getting closer and closer to completing the transition into an animal like the asshole I'm fighting.

With one more worried glance towards her direction earned me a bite to the arm and gave Simon the advantage since I'm now pinned to the ground by his large, mangy wolf. He snarled in my face as I grabbed him by the jaw with the one hand that wasn't pinned down. I used my increased strength to snap his jaw bone, to prevent him from biting my head off, causing him to let out a strangled whine. Now if I can only crack his neck, he'd be dead, but nope, he just dug his claws into my flesh, still keeping me in place and making my arm fall down. It felt like he was staking me to the ground, because his claws just sank deeper into my chest. Shit, I feel so damn weak, I cant even lift my arm back up or even kick my legs. I let out a groan as the feeling intensified.

Just when I thought he would end me there, he leaped off of me. Huh? He then also shifted back into his human form, though not without an outburst of painful groans and cracks. Lifting his hand up to his mouth, he cracked his jaw back into place and gave me an evil smirk. Asshole. 

This is the chance to get up and move since he shifted into a weaker form, but every time I attempt to, I'm surrounded by the sensation of feebleness. What did he do to me? 

As to answer my unspoken question he chuckled: " My claws were laced with vervain, so you'll be basically paralyzed for a good while since it's pretty deep into your bloodstream by now." I groaned again.

" But why?" How could he have possibly done that? Vampires and werewolves have not been a threat to each other for several years. And where would he have the time to get it and then dip his claws into it?

" I knew about you and how you were with Erza, so I figured you would come to save her, so…." He flexed his claws that elongated from his human fingers. " now, i'm going to end you, because I will get what I want even if you die. Granted it'll be more painful for you if you live, but I just really want to kill you."

" What are you babbling about?" I spat, blood oozing from my mouth. Seriously why cant he just tell me what the fuck he planned? He simply chuckled as he picked up a nearby chair and ripped the leg off.

He strode to where I lay with his stake ready to end me with his stupid grin plastered on his face.

" Thank you, for leading me to Erza you blood sucking scum." He sneered, his canines showing." Have a nice afterlife."

Before he could drive the stake into my heart I took one last glance at where Erza is, but she was nowhere to be seen. I guess that means she fully transitioned and I couldn't have one last look of her beautiful face before death. Sighing, I turned my attention to the asshole wielding the stake, closed my eyes and accepted my defeat. Forgive me Erza, I was too weak to save you. 

I waited and waited for me to feel the stake rip my flesh, but no attack came. Opening my eyes, I was shocked to see a carmel brown wolf chomping on Simons neck. His body fell limp to the ground and the wolf who must've saved me, howled in victory. He then shifted back into a man….a very naked one. God. Thankfully he took notice to the situation and stole Simons clothes.