𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐍, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐁𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

——————————————————

——————————————————

hinata could barely sleep last night, we was up all night hence his tired demeanor the next day. he was practically dozing off in class barely hearing his name being called out. he was nodding off, eventually banging his head on his desk startling everyone. as soon as his head hit the desk he was knocked out cold, cue the cute little snores coming from the red head everyone just stared at him until the teacher spoke up. "uhm uh, hinatas deskmates-" she looked to see who was next to and behind hinata. "yes uh hinatas deskmates." because hinata was sat in the front he didn't have anyone in front of him. she wasn't the best with names, especially ones she barely called on, the kids just watching her awkwardly before being startled again when she smacks the desk after finding what she wanted.

"aha yes i got it." she had exclaimed rather loudly.

"tsukishima-san and yamaguchi-san! please take hinata-san to the nurses office." she wasn't going to scold hinata since he was a good kid and did really well in her class, besides she was really worried for him. tsukishima and yamaguchi looked at each other briefly before nodding in understanding looking back and the dozing red head. tsukishima who was the one behind hinata got up and lowered himself for a second to pick up hinata bridal style making everyone, besides yamaguchi gasp in surprise. THE tsukishima kei? concerned enough to pick up the sleeping beauty. yamaguchi follows quietly behind them, only going in front to open the door for the two

walking down the hallway in comfortable silence tsukishima sighs, "can't believe we didn't notice sooner, dumb shrimp we should've known he wasn't gonna sleep, and we're supposed to be the smart ones? yeesh" yamaguchi shakes his head lightly before pursing his lips. "yeah we should've kept a better eye on him." yamaguchi frowns at hinatas and tsukishimas closeness, he wanted to be the one to carry hinata but quickly shakes it off when tsukishina hands over hinata carefully, yamaguchi takes his hands out of his pockets and immediately grabs hinata, tsukishima explains to the nurse what was going on. yamaguchi had sat down on the bed the nurses office had, setting hinata in his lap making his head fall on yamaguchis chest.

yamaguchi wasn't freaking out? no he was weirdly calm. why? well hinata was always affectionate with everyone they had gotten used to his cuddly antics so things like this weren't so breath restricting but it doesn't mean he wasn't completely unaffected. he played with hinatas hair, moving the stray hairs that fall in front of his perfect face back and tucking it behind his ear while tsukishima continued to speak with the nurse. completely stuck in his own little word admiring the cute bunny in front of him. the clearing of tsukishimas throat, quickly glaring at his childhood best friend before telling him to lay hinata down on the bed. yamaguchi sputtering and turning hella red realizing what he was doing but set hinata down nonetheless.

they both sigh in relief sitting in the bed next to the one hinata was resting on.god they were so gonna get wrinkles from sighing this much, and all because of a freaking 5 foot midget

"i hope he sleeps through his usual nap."
"agreed, god he's such a handful. he's so lucky he's cute."

confused? well hinata was very energetic but a long day of school tired him out so he took naps before practice started which results in him being much more energized and ready to play, everyone had taken turns to remind hinata and sit with him during the nap. none of them complained when hinata would crawl into their laps, it was comforting.

"he probably is, it's clear he didn't sleep at all last night" they both didn't want to leave hinata so they decided to tune out the nurse saying they could go back to class so they pretended to sleep for a while so she could close the curtain and leave them be. tsukishima opened one eye before tapping yamaguchis chest to let him know the coast was clear.

"close one, yikes" they settle down for a bit. it was last period so they wouldnt have to wait long. both tsukishima and yamaguchi whip out their phones to take pictures of the sleeping boy, setting it as their wallpaper. they spend the rest of the period playing multiplayer games.

they sit there for a while, five minutes before the last bell rings they stretch their limbs ready to carry hinata back. tsukishima grabs all their school bags and yamaguchi scoops hinata in his arms holding onto hinatas thighs securely. they both wait until the bells rings and they head out to go to the gym.

——————————————————

shittt im sorry this took so long, i started school so i had no time smh

but aye yams and tsukki time

no they wont be favored trust me hinata will have special time w errrbody
thanks 4 reading :)

771 words tho