𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐘 , 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍

tsukishima entered the gym placing down their bags, everyone was confused as to where yamaguchi and hinata were. he explained what had happened and said the two boys would be there soon. in reality tsukishima didn't want to be seen carrying hinata, it hurt his pride too much but yamaguchi wasn't complaining.

yamaguchi couldn't help but smile watching the small boy in his arms, the soft breathing coming from his mouth, the slight drool on yamaguchis shoulder, he loves it all. feeling confident yamaguchi snuck a kiss on hinatas temple and entered the gym as quietly as he could, before he also could be bombarded by the team he grabbed his and tsukishimas jackets and placed them on the bleachers to set down hinata comfortably. as soon as he was set down he spread out like a starfish, making everyone have to hold back their laughs but someone was more angry then amused.

"where the fuck where you guys?!" ah here it comes, the wrath of hinatas set duo partner. yamguchi stuttered and kept backing up praying to asahi he doesn't get killed. suga goes to save yamaguchi from kageyamas anger but not before telling daichi to check if hinata had a fever, not only did hinata not sleep he didn't eat at lunch to practice volleyball. hinata was acting like he's never been to a training camp before and god it was exhausting.

luckily he didn't have a fever but daichi left briefly to get a gatorade and cookies from the vending machine so hinata could eat when he wakes up.

"oi, calm down kageyama. weren't you listening when tsukishima explained the situation?" said suga putting his arm out in front of kageyama then sending a refreshing smile towards yamaguchi who looked like he was the next to pass out. kageyama backed down, his scowl turning soft looking at the sleeping boy. he huffed before going back to practice. ennoshita has been holding back tanaka and noya from attacking hinata although he too was very worried. asahi just stood there afraid of speaking as he thought it would wake hinata. after the chaos settled down they waited for hinata to wake up, lord have mercy on the individual who wakes up hinata when he's sleeping. after half an hour hinata had woken up after his little power nap, it wasn't the amount of sleep he needed but he would sleep when he gets home. he rubs his eyes and lets out a cute little yawn. it alerted everyone and of course the first to hug and scold him were tanaka and noya. making hinata chuckle and rub their heads spouting out apologies. he munched on the cookies given to him and was almost back to his bouncy self before he realized some important things.

"when did i get here, what happened- no wait don't tell me i missed practice? did i miss practice? did my mom call me yet? holy cow what time is it? did you guys get my ho-" hinata almost spilled the gatorade in his hands about to ramble even more

kageyama softly bonked hinatas head, giving his a rare smile which made hinata calm down

"boke hinata boke, one question at a time dumbass" but the insult had no heat.

hinata pouted  "stupid bakayama" kageyama ignored the glares and stayed unbothered

"okay most important thing, did either of my moms call? if they did can someone grab my phone" suga didnt allow hinata to get up so he had to be handed his bag

"alright but more importantly are you okay shou? you had passed out in class and were carried in by yamaguchi. you didnt sleep nor did you eat, you gotta take better care of yourself" sugawara really was like a third mom.

"yes i am a-okay kou chan" (yes theyre all on first/nickname basis) 

they continued to chat before hinata had asked for his bag again almost forgetting about his moms.

daichi was the closest so he picked it up, he grabbed the phone out of the bag but stopped short after seeing hinatas wallpaper behind the loads of notifications from not only hinatas mom but several volleyball players. they all questioned why he stopped but then saw the wallpaper and all short fucking circuited. who knew hinata could look like t h a t .

yachi had choked on her saliva and kiyoko just had a new batch of idea for the tiny middle blocker. daichi tried to stutter out an apology along the lines if 'i didnt mean to look' 'it wasnt like my fault it was right in front of me'

hinata realized what they were looking at and snatched his phone feeling very embarrassed they had seen that, suga nor daichi didnt even argue they were too busy trying to engrave that image into their damn brains. everyone else was too ngl

okay the said wallpaper in questionnn was kenma and hinata, it was a timer photo.

it was a picture that showed most of kenmas gaming setup. hinata was wearing pastel blue skirt, a shirt that said 'bunny' in bubble font. he had on a white collar which kenma had his index finger looped around the metal circle pulling hinata closer. hinata had on white knee high socks that connected to his waist. kenma was wearing a white hoodie and black jeans. he was sitting in his gaming chair, hinata was straddling kenma. kenma had a rare smirk on his face and his other hand on hinatas hips lifting up the shirt a bit, hinata just looked at the camera with pursed lips. he had a blue and white eyeshadow thing going on, plus some hella cool white eyeliner.

everything he was wearing was courtesy of sugar daddy kenma, in fact kenma always bought shoyo presents despite his protests. kenma simply said 'let me spoil you or i wont toss to you' it was a fake threat but enough to shut him up

( i will not be making sexual content, i just hint at it, hinata will not be getting railed i promise you that, hes like innocent but a flirt?? just oblivious i guess?? i have to think about it some more)

hinata never posted the photos they took on his account but kenma posted them on his spam which only consisted of close friends.

they all stood there contemplating life, they all were super red in the face while hinata didn't even spare them a glance. hinata took a deep breathe and slid on the missed call notification. his face grimaced as he held the phone away from his face, they weren't even on speaker and he could hear them yell. he have a nervous laugh and spoke with them as calmly as he could.

'id kill to be in kenmas place oh my god-'

their fantasies were cut off by a spanish speaking shoyo??

"si mamá. lamento no haber dicho nada. si todavía estoy en la práctica! terminamos en..."  ( yes mom. i'm sorry i didn't say anything. yes i'm still in practice, it finishes... ) then it trails off. turns out when his moms get really mad they yell at him in spanish, he could practically hear natsus cackle.

at this point they'll fucking pass out, his voice sounded so sultry. noya snickered at the conversation. cant convince me he aint a latin king bye

noya was the only one with enough courage to ask hinata the fuck was that but before he could get a word out hinata had hung up on his mom and yelled.

"TOSS TO ME"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

yall this was so fucking time consuming, i have so many ideas but the lack of motivation to do anything bye. but i hope u enjoyed this bullshit thanks ily

1304  words yall i did that