"Hate" turns into Love Rondreaz

Authors Note: This is exactly like the Tonick one just Rondreaz

Ryland's POV

Hi my name is Ryland Storms and I go to (insert random high school) and well, I'm a nerd. People always see me as someone easy to pick on which is why I get bullied A LOT, but I have one bully that makes my life a living HELL and well his name is Ondreaz MOTHERFUCKING Lopez, the hottest boy in our whole school. Everyone falls for him, and I mean everyone. I've had a crush on him since 7th grade but I've never been anything more to him than the nerd he bully's :(

Ondreaz's POV

Hi my name is Ondreaz Lopez and as you can tell I'm the schools Hot jock that bully's everyone, but there's one kid I bully and his name is Ryland Storms and let me tell you, HE IS SO HOT! Yea I know what you're probably thinking " Wait the hot jock has a crush on the guy hes bullying?" For you're information yes I do. To be honest I don't remember why I started bullying him, but I do know that I can't stop bullying him no matter what or else people will think I've gone soft

OK back to Ryland's POV

I was walking to class when I felt someone push me against the lockers, I fell to the ground and my stuff was scattered all around the hall. Everyone started laughing and I felt so embarrassed. I looked up to be met the beautiful eyes of my bully, Ondreaz Lopez. 'Watch where you're going next time nerd" he said as he walked away. While he was walking away I could've sworn he winked at me but I think my eyes are just playing tricks on me. Once I collected all of my things I headed off to class.

Skip to after class cause I don't want to write about that

I was now heading off to lunch when I felt someone pull me into the janitors closet and start to roughly kiss me. It took a second for me to realize who it was and once I did I started to kiss back. After about a minute of a roughly kissing I pulled away leaving Ondreaz confused. ''Why did you pull away" he asked in a soft and gentle tone which I was shocked by because usually he had a deep and intimidating voice. " Because you're just a bully who is trying to play with my feelings and I don't want to get heartbroken...again" when I said that he looked like his heart had shattered and I immediately felt terrible and brought him into a hug which he gladly accepted. He muffled a quiet why, which I was confused by because I didn't know what he was talking about so I asked him "Why what?'' " Why are you being so nice to me after all of the things I did"he asked in a baby like voice which I laughed a little at because of his cuteness and the soft side he's showing me, he looked up at me a little upset that I was laughing at him which made me laugh 10x harder. After about a minute of laughing I replied with a simple " I believe everyone has a good side and deserves to be forgiven, also I kinda have a.... crush on you'' when I said that we both turned as red as a tomato, shortly after he replied with " I have a crush on you too RyRy" I was completely shocked, not even five seconds later his lips were back on mine and we started to make-out in the janitors closet.

Hope you guys enjoyed this part of the story I might write more later and it could be Rondreaz stuff I don't really know, until next time my little Demons :)