Chapter 2.

You continued to lay on Spencer's couch, still trying to get the idea of having feelings for him out of your mind. He was still in the bathroom, struggling to get the glitter off of himself and his clothes. You got up trying not to let the glitter that was now on you get on the floor, which didn't work. "y/n?" Spencer called for you, which caused you to jump slightly, as you were still lost in your own thoughts. You walked to the door that Spencer was behind, "yeah Spence?". You looked down at the floor and leaned against the wall, waiting for a response, instead, the door opened slightly and you looked up to see a shirtless Spencer Reid just inches away from you. You couldn't help but look, Spencer laughed softly as he noticed you looking at him. Silently yelling at yourself in your head, your eyes met his and you could feel your face getting hot. "um, did you need something?" "Could you grab me another shirt? I can't get the glitter off of this one". You nodded and walked to his room, you had never been in his room before, even though you had been over multiple times, it was exactly how you imagined it would be. 

Books were scattered on his shelf, despite the large bookshelf out in his living room, he still left them all over his apartment, his bed was made but you could tell it was made in a hurry, everything he used to get ready in the morning was lined up neatly on his shelf. You went to his closet and grabbed him a clean shirt. You took it upon yourself to take one for you as well since he was the one to get glitter on you in the first place. Closing the closet door, you quickly changed into the stolen shirt. Making your way back to the bathroom, you handed Spencer his clean shirt. "Thank you y/n" he closed the door softly once again, you went back to the couch and sat down, closing your eyes.

 Spencer came out moments later, "Okay, ready t-" he laughed softly at the sight and walked over to you, "y/n?". You groaned softly, "yes Spencer?". "I have two questions, one being when was the last time you slept? and two, is that my shirt?". He sat beside you as you opened your eyes, turning to him, "I did sleep last night, I had a hard time sleeping again, but that's nothing new and yes it is your shirt, you decided to put glitter all over mine".  Spencer laughed softly and looked at you, "I apologize for that, but also y/n, I've told you before that if you're having trouble sleeping you can call me or come over anytime". Spencer got up, holding his hand out for you, you took it and got up from the couch, "I know but I just don't want to be a bother, you have other things to worry about besides someone who can't sleep". You both made your way to the front door of Spencer's apartment, he locked the door and turned to face you, "y/n, you could never be a bother to me, you know that". 

Once you and Spencer arrived back at the BAU, you headed to your desks to look over the files and any updated information the team got while you were away. "oh! Y/n!", you looked up from your desk to see Penelope waving you over, you got up, passing Spencer's desk. His eyes followed you, the scent of your perfume lingering, "What's up Pen?". "I was wondering if I could borrow you for a minute, I have this thing I wanted you to look at for the case, some new details that are very graphic and I can't bring myself to looking at them again." You nodded and walked with her to her office. 

She shut the door after you both went in, you looked at the photos on the screen and furrowed your eyebrows, "hm, these are the new victims? that's a shame, these poor people didn't even know it was coming", you sighed and sat down. "Yeah okay so, I have a question for you" Penelope sat down in her chair beside you and tapped her pen on the notepad she had just picked up, you raised your eyebrows and looked at her, "So I've been noticing something going on" She scrambled to flip through the pages of her notepad, "Continue" You laughed lightly and looked back up at the photos on the screen, "You and Spencer-" Penelope started, "Me and Spencer? Oh, this should be good" You looked at her and she held up her notepad, "Just listen to me, you and Spence have been acting weird these past few months, it all started after you got the flu and he came over to help you out, did something happen while he was there with you?". You instantly started laughing and grabbed the notepad from Penelope, "what's on this list anyways-? Pen, you made a timeline of 'strange' events that happened between Reid and me? The flu thing, she's always bringing him cookies, he's always bringing her books, passing notes to each other- Garcia, what is this?" You looked through the rest of the list as she started to speak. "Well, we just thought-", "I'm sorry, we?" Sitting the notepad down you looked at Garcia, "The rest of the team and I all noticed something going on between you two and we just wanted to make sure before-". Penelope stopped speaking as JJ walked in, "Hey Garcia, oh, did you show her the list? Is that what's happening?" JJ walked over and smiled, "yes she did, who else knows about this? Does my sister know?". The pair exchanged looks and then looked back at you. "You guys" You groaned, slouching back into the chair, JJ leaned against the desk and Penelope spoke up, "As much as I love feeling like a teenager again, I have to know, we ALL have to know, Do you have feelings for Spencer, Y/n?". 

Hey! Shorter chapter, I'm sorry. I'm still trying to figure out how I want to approach the story, if you have any ideas or suggestions, feel free to message me or comment :) I'm going to try to start writing more so stay tuned!!