Chapter 4.

*Jessie's POV*

I looked at Harry, who looked angry.

"She's not with me." Harry says through gritted teeth.

Someone's angry

"Introduce us?" someone told.

Harry let them in.

"Guys this is Jessie, our new roommate." Harry told.

"Hi," I said, nervously.

"Hi!" they both said.

"I'm Zayn." the boy with black hair in a quiff, with hazel brown eyes.

"I'm Louis!" the other boy told, he had chocolate brown hair, with sea blue eyes.

"So, how's Harry being your roommate?" Zayn asks.

Harry glares at him.

"He's funny, good looking and cute at times." I described Harry.

Harry turns to Zayn and Louis, making the,'I told you' face.

Suddenly, Harry's phone rings.

He talks with the 'random' person for a while, and then comes back to us.

"Zayn, can I talk to you in private?" Zayn nods.

*Harry's POV*

"Zayn, Juliet is on her way. And I can't show Jessie." I pouted.

"Mate, what you- Wait, SHES COMING TO RIVAL HIGH?!" Zayn's voice echoes through the hallway.

"Yeah, and if she finds out I'm staying with Jessie, and I'm trying to make a move on her. Juls' gonna kill me!" I raised my voice.

"Haz, it's gonna be-" but sadly, Zayn was cut of by Louis, interfering in OUR conversation.

"Guys, I talked with Jessie.... and I have bad news Harry." he looked down, at his fingers.

"She has a boyfriend."

A/N: cliffhanger! Love it! Also, srry for the late update. I had my exams.

Again, another 4 exams are coming. and I'm puking here.

"I wish that I could wake up, with Amnesia! And forget about all these stupid things!"

Heh, srry, I had to.