Chapter 3.

*Jessie's POV*

I walked to Niall and Liz who had a sad expression.

"We're sorry!" Niall said.

"For what?" I asked them.

"For that." Liz pointed to Tina kissing Harry. Still!

"You don't have to be." I said.

"We have to!" Niall said, looking up. Suddenly his face expression changed to a 'what's going on?!' face.

I turned to his view, to see Harry throwing his hands up talking to her.

Harry then walked towards us.

"Lets go guys." he said.

We all sat in the car.

Harry was driving, I was seating next to him. Niall and Liz were at the back.

•*•*•

Now we're at the park. Niall and Liz went to eat, me and Harry are here, walking with each other.

"You tired?" Harry asked me.

"Yeah. Can we find somewhere to sit?" I asked.

He nodded. It didn't take long enough to find us a bench. I sat down, as Harry sat to my left.

"Sorry about what happened at-" I cut him of by saying,"you don't have to be."

He nodded.

"Does she always does that to you?" asked i.

"Yeah. she always acts like a bitch near me." my eyes widened at his choice of words.

"You like her?" I asked.

"Nah. Im kinda looking for a girl, to the prom. but, all the girls are always with lots of make-up, short dresses. I don't like those type of girls. I want girls who are natural. like you!" he said.

"You know, we should head back to our dorm!" I said.

"Yeah. your right." Harry said.

Me: me&harry re headin back to our dorm

Liz: k

I texted Liz bye, walking with Harry.

We got in the car driving to our school.

•*•*•

We entered our room, as Harry shut the door behind him. I took a seat on my bed.

"Can we talk?" Harry asked.

"Sure,what do you wanna talk about?" I said.

"That-" he was cut of, by someone banging on our door.

[Bang Bang]

Harry went to open it.

*Harry's POV*

I was gonna tell Jessie that I like her, but some idiot started banging on my door.

I went to open it.

"Hey mate! What's up?" Louis asked.

"Nothing." I said.

Zayn looked behind me.

"Nothing, you've got yourself a girl mate!" Zayn exclaimed.

A/N: hey guys! hope this chapter is long. please vote, rate, comment and share. also special thanks to 'tabbyclan'. go check out her stories.

Also, please give me ideas for my next chapter. you might be there!