rimi's first job

(i hope this part doesn't move too fast, i had to make it a bit shorter because i plan on introducing some more characters next chapter. i hope you all still enjoy this chapter though!)
chapter 3
rimi and kasumi walk into the office, still clutching hands. rimi is shaking and extremely nervous. what if she doesn't get the job again? this nice girls efforts are going to go to waste. kasumi turns around and blurts out, "WE'RE HERE!!!" which took rimi by surprise. kasumi kicks in the door to the office and drags rimi inside.
a tall man with long blue hair is sat at a desk, with another man, who is wearing a pastel yellow maid dress. the man with long blue hair stands up so fast the table could fall over.
"AMAZINGU! KASUMI! you're just in time! take rei out of here would you, my favourite employee?" he says with a smile as large as kasumi's.
kasumi grabs rei by the collar and drags him outside the room. he just accepts it with his arms crossed as he is dragged out of the room. kasumi walks back in, patting her dress down and begins to tell wataru about rimi. she explains that she thinks rimi is the most beautiful girl she's ever seen and that she would bring amazing business to the maid cafe. wataru agrees to help, because, as crazy as it sounds, kasumi is his adopted daughter. wataru tells rimi about the first time he met kasumi, how unfortunately she had to be separated from her lifelong friend to go live with him and how he is forever in debt to kasumi for sacrificing her friendship with her friend. kasumi seems teary eyed but slowly stands up and gives wataru a hug. she whispers thank you in his ear and he gives a little nod. kasumi then proceeds to grab rimi and run to the changing room, to get her first uniform ever.