Kion Blinded

Kions POV.

I was walking around the border and watching for trouble when I was suddenly tackled and pushed into a bow from behind. I growled and struggled trying to get loose till I felt a familiar paw on my head and looked to see my second in command bunga. I blushed and said bunga what are you doing? He growled and said what I should have done long ago. I blushed and roared as he pushed his penis into my private parts and started forcing me to have sex with him and said bunga ungh what is this how long have you known I had a female hole? As well? He moans and said since we were Cubs. I blushed and moaned and said but bunga I can't nghh do this. He blushed and said I don't care mmmmm yes so tight. I blushed and looked up saw zazu and gave a mighty help me roar. I blushed as he swerved and saw me and said I'll get Simba Young master! I blushed and winked as he flew off. I blushed and said bunga why are you doing this can't you see I can't be with a honey badger? He growls and said you can and will be moans and marks me permanently and continues fucking me roughly. I blushed and started to panic knowing he was going to rape me till I was pregnant and If I got pregnant my father and mother would be furious. I blushed and tried to get away again but was thwarted by bunga slamming my head on the ground causing me to be dazed. I blushed and said bunga why! As he growled and climaxes and whispered because my heart beats for you gets up and tied up and knocked me out.