Kion sees!

Bunga's POV.

I smirked and dragged Kion over the boarder and smiled and began carrying him out of the pride lands and smiled as we reached the backlands and I smiled and took Kion to the den I set up and set him down in the middle and went out to get food for us.  I sighed and thought I'm probably going to get hell when I get back to the den but I'm hoping to convince him to stay and be my prince/princess.  Kion is my life and I'd never have gone this far and done this but he doesn't understand I need him my life literally depends on his love. I blushed and breathe in then out getting back to the den hearing a groggy and slightly hurt Kion growling and struggling. I went in to the den and placed the gazelle inside then backed up and said I'll untie you but please please just listen if I do? He huffed and said if I do you promise to tell me what the hell got into you? I blushed and smiled of course as long as you listen and keep your mind opened. He blushed and said but what how? I blushed and said look I've given up everything for you just hear me out and if I can't change your mind then you can go tell your friends and everyone I raped you and I will either be killed or exiled.  He blushed and said you gave up everything?  I blushed and nodded Timon and Pumba threw me out all because I refused to denounce you and leave the guard when they heard about the way I felt. Kion blushed and said you feel something? I blushed and impulsively growled and kissed him and said Kion I love you!! He blushed and looked at me and said oh then why do all this? I blushed and said I talked to your mother and dad and they grew angry and said if I ever even thought I was good enough then they'd kill me. I sighed in other words they said they don't want me for you. I had no choice but to do this to get you where you might listen. He blushed and said but bunga why didn't you just ask me to take a walk? Because I had to give zazu a reason to tell the king  and get him to look for us cause the minute he finds us I have makucha ready to subdue him and your mother. Kion growls what do you mean subdue growls. I mean he's standing by to attack me and pretend to rape you. What! But bunga that's crazy!?  Bunga relax he has agreed to only wound me by biting just to break the skin and draw blood as long as we stay with him and he can come to us for help when he has issues. Kion what's in this for you? Bunga blushed and said you of course. You promise my parents will not be harmed? I blushed and said not fatally but I can't guarantee it. He sighed but bunga my family has done nothing more than protect us. I sighed no they've protected you on the other paw I have had no such luxury you're father has been lying to you and I can prove it. He looked at me and said what do you mean? I blushed do you promise you won't hurt me if I turn around? He blushed and said why would I? I blushed and said just answer my question.  He blushed and nods and smiled. I blushed and turned and got down in the same position I had him earlier and said go ahead look under my tail. He blushed and said uh bunga I don't want to embarrass you? I blushed and said Don't worry just do it. He blushed and said okay then lifts my tail and gasped bunga what? I blushed and said simba happened. He blushed and said but my dad wouldn't rape anyone. I blushed and said I have eight other animals who'd beg to differ Including Kiara. He blushed and said how can he be I have eyes on my family except when I'm on patrol and when he's training kiara.