First meet (Female)

The first time I met the boys of BTS?
What a long time ago...

We were all so young. I met them in 2014, a year after their debut.
The first album I sang in was "Dark&Wild". It was the most terrifying thing I have done.
I had only met the boys once before. I had auditioned for big hit back in 2010 with the boys. I trained long and hard with a few other girls. at the time I didn't even know if I was in the group or not, I just trained and trained.
I was told that I was to help BTS grow into a bigger group. Help them gain popularity. We would be the first boy group with a girl. This actually ended up working, not in the most positive way but we were finally popular.
Everyone in the group got hate of course but I had it the worst. Being a girl in a all boy group has mostly negative outcomes. I was a target for hate. Online and in real life I was called rude names such as "Whore" or "Bitch". Everyone thought I only joined the group to sleep with the boys.
Because of all the hate I always tried the hardest out of everyone. Anytime we were preforming, in an interview, singing, and even at home everyone's eyes were on me. I tried twice as much as the boys. I had to be perfect to everyone, if I messed up even once I would get ridiculed about it constantly.
It was hard to be happy in the group, but I always put on a smile and took it.
This was my life, for years and years. I thought about quitting many times, I never did though. Maybe I'm just too stubborn to give up, maybe I didn't want to leave the boys, or even let the few army that cared for me down. Either way I never did give up, I worked harder and harder everyday. It's still hard but it's gotten much easier. BTS and army has made my life so much better and I couldn't be more thankful for them.