Chapter VIII - Drugged

Warning!

Contains a lil bit of smut so I'm sorry ;-; im giving you this heads up if you dont like smutt~ you dont have to read it.

Yuri's POV

"Nothing~ I'm just glad I met you.." I lied, well not really I am glad I met her, I just lied with the 'nothing'.

"Ahh~ okayyy~" Yena said.

"We should go now, it's almost 5 pm." I said.

"You don't want your icecream? Sounds good!" Yena said as she stood up and ran.

"Yahh! Wait! Buy me icecreammm!!!" I said and catched up to her, she stopped and turned around to see me. I was making my puppy eyes.

"Aishh~ Of course I'm just kidding~ let's go before the ice cream truck leaves!" Yena said as she held my hand, I blushed but shrugged it off.

Third person POV

They bought their icecream and chatted until around 5:15 pm, little did they know that the Icecream that Yuri has, had a drug.

Yuri eventually fell asleep while cuddling Yena.

"Aigoo.. this hamster is so hopeless without me, aishh~" Yena said to herself.

She carried Yuri in bride style and putted Yuri in her car, she then got in the car and drove her way from Yuri's house.

6 minutes later (still in the car)

"Y-Yena-yah..~" Yuri muttered as Yena heard it.

'Eh? Is she dreaming about me?' Yena thought to herself as she smirked.

Minutes later their now in Yuri's house, Yena carried Yuri in bride style again, Yuri's butler opened the door.

"Ah, Ms. Choi? What brings you here?" Said the butler.

"I came to drop off Yuri." Said Yena.

"Ahh~ Don't worry Ms. Choi, I'll put Yuri in her room."

"No, I'll be the one doing it, you seem to be in a hurry sir." Yena said.

"Ah, how did you know? Anyways, her room is just on the second floor, with the orange door." The butler said as he excused himself. Yena bowed and thanked him.

Yena was now inside Yuri's room, Yena laid Yuri on her bed. When Yena was about to go, she felt Yuri grab her wrist.

Yuri pulled Yena to her and hugged her, Yena seemed to blush.

"Y-Yena..~ d-don't leave me..~" Yuri muttered and pulled Yena closer to her.

Yena's POV

'Is this cheating?? What am I feeling?? What if I wake her up?? Why is it hot in here all of a sudden??' I thought to myself, I kept thinking thoughts as Yuri pulled me closer to her.

She has her hands on my waist.. How did I even get in this situation..? What will Chaewon do.. Ugh, I mean, this isn't cheating right??

It's just two bestfriends laying on the bed.. Nothing wrong with that.. right?

Yuri snuggled my neck and hugged me tight, I flinched a bit.

'I swear to god this isn't cheating, I think she's just half-asleep dreaming about me?! And and WAIT WHAT THE HECK IS SHE DREAMING ABOUT' I thought to myself as I just gulped.