Chapter XV - Bestfriends (1/2)

Yuri's POV

A-A kiss?- is she serious?? Aishh..

"So? Where is it?" Yena said.

"J-Just kiss me already.. You have my permission.." I said.

"But I want you to kiss me." Yena said.

"Aishh, I don't have all the time Yena. Do it quickly, the teacher might find us." I said.

"But if you don't want a kiss then.. I'll be going." I said pushing her to go out of the restroom.

I was about to go when she grabbed my wrist and kissed me passionately.

"M-Mmm~" I moaned.

She broke the kiss as we took a breath, but then she didn't hesitate to kiss me again.

I broke the kiss, the kiss lasted for about.. 30 seconds or more if I stimulate it.

"Okay, okay that's enough.." I said panting. We then stared at eachother, her eyes were full of lust so I just turned away.

"Why are you acting cold?" She questioned me, I sighed and ignored her question as I walked out of the restroom going to my classroom.

I wasn't acting like that for no reason, it's just that when she didn't reply to my texts I started to overthink of what she was doing, I thought of the worst..

I don't know if she fucked someone, maybe Chaewon or another girl, I dislike it so much, I think she changed when she was with Chaewon.

But.. I don't know.. She may or may not have changed again when Chaewon and her broke up..

And she also said she was going to hang out with Yuqi, but why that late?.. Aishh, I'm overthinking again..

Maybe.. she was busy.. Ugh I can't get the thought of her fucking another girl in my head.. I mean.. We're not even together.. No label.. But why am I so jealous..?

I want to move on from her.. I don't want to be hurt anymore, my thoughts keep hurting me, I don't even know if their true or not.. They just.. Do..

Should I fight for her.. Or not..? Aishh here I go again..

Well.. I think I should fight for her since I love her.. Right?

Chaewon's POV

I was in a bathroom stall where I found Yuri and Yena, I knew what happened from the start to end.. I was jealous, REALLY jealous..

I want Yena.. Real bad.. But Yuri.. Why are you stealing her away from me?? I thought we were bestfriends.. I guess we'll just have to play fair huh..

I smirked, I'll fight for Yena, I'll win her heart.. Just you wait Yuri.. Sorry but.. I'm not really sorry. Let's just wait who Yena picks.

Yuri's POV

I'm now in the classroom going to my chair to not other than sit of course..

I like classes.. their fun and I can learn a lot of stuffs from them. Yeah I know I'm weird.. Well, weird from others because I don't really relate to them.

They like other stuffs while I like another other stuffs, basically the opposite to them which is not normal..

Oh well, I guess that makes me special.. right?

"So on November 25 - January 10, in this days, classes will be dismissed, which means there are no classes in this days.

We made this days as holidays because we want you all to hang out with your family and friends, so be sure to do that, not to go through your phone doing whatever.

But since its holidays, I'm not stopping you to do whatever you want, just don't waste it by being lazy and just looking at your phone and not going outside. That's it." The Teacher said.

Well, if it isn't that great? It's November 20 right now so yeah it'll be fun..

28 minutes later..

"Class dismissed." The teacher said as the students stood up and got out of the classroom including me of course.

I walked out of the classroom to see Chaewon and Yena hanging out, it made me jealous, but I know that I shouldn't.

Chaewon looked at me, then Yena noticed me and was about to say something.

"Oh hey Yur-" Yena was cutted off when Chaewon suddenly kissed her. Yena was shocked, My heart felt like it was stabbed by a sharp knife.

Chaewon looked at me teasingly like she kissed Yena on purpose to make me hurt or jealous. Whatever it was it worked.

So this is how you want to play.. Huh, Chaewon? I thought you were my bestfriend.. I gave her a death stare and walked away.

Yena's POV

"Heyy, Baby~" Chaewon said, I blushed abit.

"Eh? Chaewon we're not together anymore-" I said while she was hugging me.

"So? I know you'll pick me at the end so why not call you nicknames early~?" Chaewon said.

"Uhuh.. So why did you wait for my class to dismiss?" I said.

"We're going to Yuri's classroom, let's go!" Chaewon said as she held my hand, I followed her.

13 minutes later..

We're now outside Yuri's classroom waiting for her class to dismiss, while we're waiting, me and Chaewon talked so that we won't get bored and no time will be wasted? I don't know.
.
.
.
.
I noticed Yuri walking out of her classroom when I tried to greet her, Chaewon cutted me off by kissing me passionately.

Is this right..? I saw Yuri about to cry but then she just walked away.. What do I do..? Ughh I don't know eho I love more.. Yuri or Chaewon?? I mean Can't I just pick both?

I broke the kiss.

"W-What was that for??" I said to Chaewon.

"I just felt like I wanted to kiss you.. Is it bad?" Chaewon said, I felt abit guilty.

"N-No.. it's not.." I said.

"But wait, Yuri saw us.. And she looked like she was about to cry, so I'll have to follow her." I said as I didn't wait for Chaewon's respond running to where Yuri headed off to.

Chaewon's POV

Great.. just Great.. I hate this.. I felt guilty when Yena said that Yuri looked like she was about to cry..

But hey that's just part of love right..?

Yena's POV

Some minutes later, I finally found Yuri, Panting because I'm out of breath.. She's behind the school.. I walked towards her.

"Stop. Don't come any closer."

================================

Done with chapter 15.. Yeyy HAHAHAHAH well, I hope you guys enjoyed this.. Uhm Love y'all BAHAHAHAH

Thanks as always for supporting this book and me, even though its confusing and cringe.. ;-;

I appreciate y'all.. sorry again that I didnt update alot HAHAHAH hope y'all can forgive me.. Myanhaee~