Chapter 19

It's been a few weeks and the 3 (Jin, Lisa and Jackson) have gone along well. Jin learned a lot about them and even learned Lisa has D.I.D.

Jin finds it awesome and interacts with her other identities which are Rose, Jisoo, and jennie. He likes then and they also get a along and everything goes great.

Lisa and Jackson almost never let Jin outside since they are afraid someone sees him and the media goes insane.

Jin is fine with their overprotectiveness, he actually enjoys people caring about him and has felt happy.

They treated him like their younger brother and Jin loved it.

+++

It's been years of knowing them and today Jin wanted to go out and walk around since he doesn't get to go out as often as he would like to.

It took him a lot of persistence but he finally convinced Jacksom and Lisa to let him go outside without them.

"Thank you so much! I promise I'll be back in an hour!" Jin says before getting a mask and a hat to cover his face up. Since it wall also fall he wears a big coat and leaves for a stroll.

+++

Jin walks down and enjoys the feeling of the cool air hitting him. He smiles though no once else can see since he has a mask but he doesn't care. He feels free and couldnt ask for anything better.

But he does miss something. Or someone. He misses his members. Sure they were rude and led Jin too suicide but...he has spent years with them. 7 damn years and all of it to go to waste.

Jin wishes he could just see the members and wondered how they were doing. He kept thinking not noticing someone running. Then he feels a bump.

He quickly looks down and freezes.
Hoseok?

Jin couldn't move...he couldn't speak he just stood there and watched as Hoseok broke down in front of him.

Jin felt tears brim to his eyes as he watched his friend break. Then he watched Hoseok pass out.

A/N

Yeah I'm a bit rushed because I want to finish this sequel cause I don't want it to be so long and get to the point :) also before school starts because I won't be able to post so there might be 2 chapters a day :)

Hope you enjoy!