Chapter 13

He lied to me?

I mean, I'm not mad, but why would he tell me he's gay if he's not?

And more importantly, why wouldn't he tell me about Eleanor?

I feel like I'm being a total pussy for being upset or something as stupid like this.

After spending the whole day just laying around with Niall, the burning in my dick had faded so I could at least walk without needing to sit down. That's good, at least.

"It's almost time for the bonfire, do you think you'll be okay to go?"

"Yea, I'm just excited to see Louis," I giggled, fucking giggled, and blushed thinking about how tight I'm going to hug him when I see him.

I haven't seen him all day and call me clingy, but I really miss him!

"All right, lets go then. Do you wanna change into something warmer?"

"No!" I squeaked and jumped up off the floor. He laughed and pulled me closer to him in a friendly way before we were out the door and walking to the fire pit.

When we arrived, I saw everyone gathered around talking and laughing, having a good time and singing songs that Ed was playing on the guitar.

Niall quickly left my side, sitting next to Liam and sharing a loving kiss with him before snuggling under the blanket with him.

I scanned around, looking for my feather haired boyfriend but frowned when I couldn't see him anywhere. Where did the little shit disappear to?

"Taylor, have you seen Louis anywhere?" I asked her. She gave me a knowing look and turned around so she could talk to me properly.

"Last I saw him he had gone to the art shack to get something." She said to me before turning back around and went back to singing with everyone.

What would Louis need from the art shack?

Maybe he's waiting for me so we can do stuff?

I sighed and started the trek to the art shack, weaving around trees and being extremely careful around any and all bushes.

When I finally made it there, I opened up the door and gasped at the sight in front of me.

Eleanor was sitting shirtless on top of counter, Louis in between her legs and sucking on her neck harshly.

"Louis?" I asked loudly. He jerked away from Eleanor and looked at me with wide, guilty eyes.

"Harry it's not what it looks like," he started and wiped his overly moist lips.

My bottom lip wobbles and tears started going down, not believing what I was seeing right in front of me.

He took a few steps toward me but I instantly stepped away from him.

"Don't fucking talk to me ever again, asshole." I whimpered and stormed out, sobs wracking through my body as I sprinted off and to the registration building.

•••

I JUST READ THE LARRY WORM KINK FAN FIC AND IM GAGGING I LITERALLY THREW UP MY BED IS A MESS IM NOT EVEN KIDDING DONT READ IT YOU WILL REGRET IT SO HARD OH MY GOD

I love you

Vote | Comment | Follow