Chapter 14

Lea

I glanced at my reflection on the mirror.

Wearing my black racerback sleeveless from Chanel Summer collection pushing up my bosoms up exposing my cleavage paired with my fave royal blue Uniqlo mini skirt and a fashion leather boots completed my outift. I tied my hair into a messy bun and I'm done.

I definitely looked like an angel trying to be a cheerleader on this outfit.

I took a glance at my exposed thighs.
My cheeks heated upon remembering that nakakahiyang encounter with the fucking, freaking, bullshit, maniac, hot, handsome-- lei, don't get there.

Let's get back to fucking freaking asshole who harassed my legs behind the table.

'Harassed? Really, Lea?'

I shooked my head and tried to get him out of my mind. I turned around in front of the mirror.

'Don't think of him Lei. He's probably out of the house. Enjoy this day with your bestfriend. Alright?'

I nod at my reflection and smiled.

'Bambi, I'm ready. Com'on, let's head on!' I shouted right when i went out from my room.

Today, I'll be visiting Bambi's ranch. I've been there several times already since it was developed but it's been a while since i visited it. Apparently because of my work and I can't believe a scandal will actually bring me here.

"Wait Meng, I'm taking a call. Head out first." He shouted back from his room.

My brain froze for a second not because he asked me to wait but--

"What do you mean call?" I asked in a loud voice.

"Call, bitch. As in trying to make communication through my mobile phone." He said  and probably rolling his eyes.

My mouth gaped and my heart leaped. I ran to his room and opened the door.

'Fuck. He's still on his towel. Shit, why is he moving too slow?'

He faced me and raised his free hand signaling me to stop talking. I glared at him.

I waited for him to finished his call then scowled at him.

Why am I not informed that this place has actually have signal?

Thinking how dumb I was, I went to Bamboo abruptly and pinch his slightly shaved hair near his ear.

"Fuck, what is wrong with you?" He flinched.

"You brute, i hate you." Saka binitawan ang buhok nya.

"What's with you? Why did you fucking do that? Masakit, Meng." He said dramatically.

"Cut it Kawayan. Bakit hindi mo sinabi to me that there's a signal here? Edi sana nakausap ko na sina Dawny."

He rolled his eyes saka tinalikuran ako. He went to his closet and wear his clothes. Hindi na ako nag abalang  tumalikod, wala naman din akong pakialam. And besides, nakita ko na lahat kahit patotoy nya.

"You're a brat. You're over reacting, woman." He said and faced me after having some clothes on.

"I am not over reacting. I could have called them when I arrived. Pero there's no signal. So I didn't bother checking my phone again." I hysterically said. Bamboo laughed. I throw him a deadly stare.

"Didn't Mommy Joy tell you that I have a signal booster?"

"She didn't. As a matter of fact, she told me to stay here to have a tihimik life even for a short time kasi walang signal dito. I'll be away from socmeds."