Chapter Five.

A/N: wow I haven't written for this story in sooooo long! I am going to write a lot of chapters for this today and make up for the 9 days I have gone without writing. Also I don't have the best memory doe if I have already written a chapter very similar to this one please let me know so I can change this.
~
After Lena finished her work with the DEO, she decided to hang with me for a while. I had gotten Alex to babysit Katie for the night. "I really am enjoying both of you guys for company today," Lena said. I let a small smile form on my mouth.

"We've enjoyed your company today, honestly you don't know how bad I've wanted to tell you about this," I said. She raised an eyebrow. "All of this, my identity, and my daughter." She nodded.

"I'm glad you told me, but I sort of already knew," Lena admitted to me softly. I stopped dead in my tracks.

"H-how?" I stuttered. She chuckled.

"One, you two have the same voice, features, attitude/mood, Two, you both get this" she said as she placed her finger on my crinkle. "And three, your glasses fell of your face last week when you fell asleep at my apartment, and I finally put it all together." She still had a smile plastered on her face.

"So you've known for a week, and you didn't make me give you answers?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Technically I've know for a week, but literally I've known since I met you as Kara and as Supergirl, it just took the glasses falling off to confirm it." I nodded. "I was never mad at you, I can feel that question forming in your brain," she added with a soft chuckle.

"I wasn't gon-" her finger met the appearing crinkle in my forehead, causing my face to heat up at the contact of her finger. Her eyes met  mine before quickly looking away.

"Crinkle!" She called out. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"I really need to get Botox for that thing." I laughed.

"Let's go get Potstickers!" She said excitedly as she dragged me into the restaurant.

"How long have you two been together?" The woman behind the counter asked. We both turned a bright shade of red before letting out a nervous chuckle.

"We're not together," we both said in unison. The woman raised her brow.

"Could've fooled me," she said before asking us what we wanted. We each ordered the food and went back to my apartment.

~

When we got inside we began to set up a movie and the put all the food on the table next to the couch. "Do you think people, you know..." Lena asked, refusing to get to the point. Which is so not like her.

"No I don't?" I replied, hoping she would say it in her own.

"Do people really think we are a couple?" She asked. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know about everyone, but Alex does, and Ms.Grant suspects is" I said. Lena raised her eyebrows. "I heard her talking to herself the other day and she was practicing ways to ask me if I was gay and secretly dating you."

"But why? You're not even gay?" Lena said.

"Actually, I am" I replied, causing her eyes to grow wider than my love for Potstickers.

"We're you ever going to tell me?" She asked in a shocked tone.

"Yeah, But were you ever going to tell me?" I asked. 

"Yo-"

"I knew my sister was gay before she did," I said, quickly cutter her off before she could ask me how I knew she was gay. She also told me she was when she got drunk a few months ago.

"Oh, but I'm normally not as, well, obviously gay to other gay woman," she replied.

"Some people just can't tell, but I've been your best friend for years, it was pretty easy to figure out."