Chapter 3

Jeanne's P.O.V.
I wake up with her slender arms wrapped around my sides. I felt oddly comfortable. I could feel her breath on my ear and it made my heart race. I couldn't... Like her... Could I? I waved the thought from my head and started to sit up.
"Good morning" I hear her whisper in a raspy morning voice. God she was so sexy. No! I can't be having these thoughts. I'm straight!
"Morning" I muttered with a smile. I look at her and I see a huge smile spread across her face. I climbed off of the couch and stretched. I feel cool air on my stomach and realized my shirt had come up, I pull it down quickly and I know I'm blushing. Maria giggles and stands up. Her messy bright blue hair hanging down below her shoulders. She's wearing a black v-neck and red skinnies. She looked amazing. She reached down and snatched up my hand.
"You feeling any better?" She asks, her bangs falling over her eyes
"Yeah, a lot better" I lied, faking a smile. She looked questioning my at me
"I know you're lying..." she said quietly, looking into my eyes. I looked down at my feet. She rested her hand on my neck and I saw her biting her lip, her lip ring slipping in and out from between her teeth. I looked up into her piercing blue eyes, my face turned hot and my heart pounded in my chest as her lips grew nearer to mine.