Chapter 1

woke up in a pile of warm blankets. There were boys on either side of me and I didn't dare to move. I closed my eyes for a second, letting my dreams take over. When my eyes opened, light pooled through the open window. I was alone in a big bed, and my phone went off on the table. "If you can't handle my worst you ain't getting my best." blasting. I'll never be perfect, believe me, I'm worth it."

I grabbed my phone and walked out of the bright room. A grey hallway stood before me, and I saw a bathroom. I fixed my hair into a messy/sloppy bun on the top of my head, and walked out. I was in the living room.

I turned the corner and saw 5 boys sitting at the table eating breakfast. Louis turned to me, "Aha,Sleeping Beauty awakens.Look boys! I didn't even have to kiss her!" he said, and Harry chuckled lightly. I put my hand on my neck, and felt a bandage.

"Not that I care so much, but do you know where we are?" I said, "Well, beautiful Niall started, "We are in the One Direction house." His Irish accent, I must say, was adorable.

"Oh gosh, i'm sorry. I'll just be leaving.I'm sorry." I repeated.

Harry grabbed my wrist, "No, not until you're better, love."

"Well if I will be staying here for more than five minutes, I should introduce myself. Hi! I'm Annabelle but you can call me Anna."

The boys all stood, and Liam started. They all introduced themselves, and gave me a hug. I mean I know them. But who in their right mind would refuse to hug each one of them. The fact that Niall called me beautiful made my heart stop. I wasn't pretty. I was normal. The boys went to get groceries and I was left with Louis Tomlinson.

A/N I know it was short but i don't know what to write Love Ya my Unicorns! :)