Chapter 2

A/N I will post the link of what she was wearing in the comments

"Your luggage is over here!" He said. I opened my bag and saw the silver box. He picked it up, "OH!, SPARKLY!"

"No!" I grabbed the box. Inside that pretty box held ugly secrets. A blade and a bloody note. He didn't ask any questions, but nodded. I respect him for that.

We sat and he told me how I have been asleep for two days and how I fell 'Head over heels' for them. Literally. He made me consistently laugh, and just the fact he was talking to me amazed me.

"I would tell you how much I love your music, but then it would get creepy. So I don't know you.

"Love your adorable." I felt my cheeks flush a deep red. "We love all our fans!"

"Hmmm, Louis Tomlinson loves me? I'm flattered!"

He chuckled lightly, and kissed my hand. Just then, there was a knock on the door, and the boys burst in. They filled the room with noise, and that moment with Louis was gone.

Louis's POV.

Niall pulled me to the side. "Did you make a move on her?"

"No, why would you think I did?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe the fact she was blushing and laughing as we walked in and you hand her hand in yours."

"Well I didn't. We just talked."

"Good. We agreed no one could make a move until we sorted this out." His Irish accent rang out. But oh, didn't he realize that I had already fallen too hard for her?

A/N hope u guys liked this chap

~Love Emily :D