History

"Do you guys need anything?" Jeno asked as he changed into his house clothes, which is a big t-shirt and black shorts, it's comfy ok? "Food? Water? Anything at all?" He looks at his friends.

Renjun was sitting at his desk playing with his rubik's cube, Mark was sitting on his bed, looking through Jeno's notes for History class since he had to retake the quiz because his dumbass got a low score that his mother would be surely nag at him for.

"A fruit smoothie would be nice, and a bowl of fruits maybe, thanks Jen," Renjun answered, Mark was mumbling stuff trying to remember each words in their previous lesson.

Jeno raised an eyebrow at the eldest as Renjun rolled his eyes, throwing the unsolved rubik's cube at Mark's head as the boy yelped, "ow!" He pouts and rubs the spot where the object had hit him.

"Jeno asked if you wanted anything, nerd," Renjun said, Mark rolled his eyes and looked at the youngest of the three who was basically engulfed by the large clothes.

He unconsciously smiled, Jeno was like their little brother, so adorable and innocent, yet so wise and understanding. The brunet had great manners and often worry too much to the people he cares about.

Must've been taught well by his grandfather, Mark gives credits to that. Whenever they come around to Jeno's place, the boy would ask them almost every minute if they needed anything, and would put a generous amount of snacks for them.

That's why they often baby him a lot, the boy is embarrassed by it at first, but he knows Renjun and Mark just cares for him and slowly got used to it.

So he's not really surprised Mark has a bandaid on his swollen cheek today for fighting a student from another section, Carnation, when the kid pushed Jeno into a locker.

"Same with the nerd," Mark smiled with a mocking tone, Renjun scoffed as Jeno nodded happily before skipping down the stairs to prepare their snacks despite having a few maids around.

Donghae was out for a meeting somewhere in the city, although, they did ran by each other at the driveway and greeted each other before the elder bid his goodbye and left.

Jeno soon came back with a tray of their snacks,

He placed it on the bed and sat opposite across from Mark, Renjun pulled Jeno's desk chair and moved towards them to get a better reach as he lift one of his leg up, resting his elbow on his knee

"So what were you going to share with us?" Renjun asked as he took a slice of mango, Jeno took his cat plushie and snuggled it between his arms.