Exposed

Jaemin pants as he shoots the basketball into the hoop and watches it bounce away bent down holding his knees trying to catch his breath.

He hears clapping echoing through the gym and turns around with a smile seeing Jeno walking slowly with the same pace of his hands.

"Good job, jock," he giggled. Jaemin rolled his eyes and engulfs his boyfriend in a hug hearing a squeal from the brunet.

The boy slaps his biceps weakly, "Yah! You're so sweaty and icky! Let me go," he squeaks.

Jaemin laughed and spins them around before putting Jeno down and kissing his nose.

The brunet scrunched his nose cutely and grabs a clean towel from his backpack and gave his water bottle to Jaemin.

The pink haired thanks him and accepts the items before dabbing the towel on his face before letting it rest on his nape as he opens the cap.

He gulps the whole bottle down and sighed after, "how was the officers meeting?" He asked ruffling his hair.

Jeno hummed and circled his arms around Jaemin's bicep as they walk out the gym and heads home, "fine I guess. Same old, debates and shit." He shrugged.

Jaemin nodded along as they shared on how their day went like they always did.

The brunet opens his front door and pecks Jaemin on the cheek, "bye bye now," he smiled.

Jaemin grins, "you missed," he said and kissed Jeno on the lips and pulls away with a cheesy grin seeing the brunet blushing. "Pick you up tomorrow baby," he winked.

Jeno rolled his eyes, "shut up, go now hubby," he tsked and closes the door smiling stupidly when he heard Jaemin cackling outside.

"Shut up!" He yells shaking his head.

"Love you, sweetheart!" Jaemin screams back.

"Love you too, honey," Jeno muttered and heads towards his room ignoring Amber wiggling her eyebrows.

☘︎

Jeno walks down the hallway towards his classroom furrowing his eyebrows at the weird stares and whispers as the people looked and pointed at him.

He couldn't hear them much as it was all mixing up together making him anxious if something happened.

All his questions were answered as he goes in the classroom and all of his classmates were looking at their class projector.

At first he didn't know what it was playing, but as he looked closer and people stepped aside staring between him and the projector, he widens his eyes.

It was playing a slideshow of him and Jaemin hanging out together, not as like friends, but both as boyfriends and when they kissed in public.

But that wasn't all, the next clip made him tear up as he felt his stomach drop to his feet and his heart beating too fast.

The next clip showed him and Jaemin, together, this time having sex.

"Jeno the slut" the words were written in bold style on the blackboard.