Rules🔞 »pt.2«

Yuju

School is now done so I decided to talk again to my baby Jungkook. "Hi Jungkook!" I said as I tapped his back. "Oh hi." He said coldly not staring at me.

"Don't you miss me,Babe?"I said then pouted. "Fuck no. Babe your ass" He said then rolled his eyes. "Oh then ca-" I cut my own words as I heard a girl shouting.

"Yah! Jungkook-ah come on! If you dont want to..." She shouted. Jungkook's eyes brighten up and his smile can now be seen. He then went to her then puts his hand on her shoulder. then...He just left me here... dumbfounded.

Who the fuck is she?

Sana

Some girl is just talking to him when I shouted at him, he then went to me and just left her there. "Who is she?" I asked as a raised both of my eyebrows. "No one. Just umm...My ex." He said in a low tone.

I felt my heart ache, I guess she wants him back. Well, what can I do? were just a fucking fuckbuddies.

"Ohhh" I said then lowered my head, "Is there anything wrong?" He asked worriedly. "No, Lets just go on a park! come!" I said then grabbed his hand.

Jungkook

My heart keeps beating fast when Sana grabbed my hand. We went to a roller coaster, Sana keeps on screaming and screaming until we reached the end, I kept laughing because of her cute reaction.

We also went to eat on a restaurant and talk. then we also ended up fucking each other at my condo.

"I'll leave now Jungkook see you tomorrow" she said in a seductive way, my heart keeps beating so fasts. Help me :<

I was just about to cook when someone messaged me.

???: Hi jungkook, can we talk tomorrow?

Jk: Who is this?

Yuju: It's Yuju, baby. I know you miss me 😉

Jk: Fuck off, Yuju. I don't have time for you. Mother fucker.

Yuju: Fuck buddies? That Sana girl?

Jk: So? why do you fucking care huh?

Yuju: I know you like her, baby. Just please...Talk to me tomorrow..Promise I wont do anything... I will just... Leave you alone.

Jk: Make sure you keep that promise, tomorrow lets meet garden at the back of the school.

Yuju: Ok, thank you Jungkook.

Author

It is now the school day. Recess time when Sana saw Yuju nd Jungkook together, so she decided to follow them secretly.

Sana

I followed them. Well, you cant blame me, what if he has a girlfriend while fucking with me?

So I decided to follow them, they went in the garden where only few people are there. I am here at the back of a big tree.

My eyes widened as I saw the girl holding Jungkook's hand, my breath hitched. He has a fucking girlfriend?

She then kissed him, I widened my eyes as I saw that view. I quickly turned my back then just walk to the cafeteria.

"Yah Sana where did you go? Did yo-" I cutted Jeongyeon eonnie off. I'm sad and angry he did not tell me that hae has a girlfriend, I'll talk to him later. I..hope...

"No. I j-just went to the c-comfort room" I lied. She didn't seem to believe it. "Are you su-" I cutted her off again. "Yes, eonnie. I-I'm just hungry." I said then grabbed my food. I lost my appetite.

Jungkook

Yuju kissed me, wtf. I feel so fucking disgusted. I feel like Sana's lips are only allowed to kiss my lips.

"Why the fuck di-" She cutted me. "I told you this is a goodbye. I hope she's worth it, protect her alway, alright?" She said. "I'll do anything for her." I said then smiled.

Dismissal time, when somone suddenly text me

Sn: Jungkook, Janitor's room.now.

Jk: Okay, babe. ;)

Sn: Don't call me that, Go now.

I always call her that, is she mad?

I went to the janitors room, closed the door then quickly kissed her. "J-Jungkook s-stop" She begged, pushing me away.

I quickly stopped when she told me to, "Is there anythin-" She cutted me off, "Let's stop this, Jungkook." She said then whispered some words that I didn't hear.

She said that then left, I felt like my whole world crashed. Why? Is there angthing wrong? Did she got bored?

I have so many questions in my mind.

Sana

"Let's stop this, Jungkook..." I said. "I don't like to ruin any relationships." I mumbled so he can't hear it. Then I left him there.

I went home then quickly jumped on my bed thinking of what all happened today.

many days has passed, Jungkook still is still trying to talk to me but I just avoided him.

But today... He quickly dragged me to the rooftop. "What the fuck is your problem Jungkook? I told you we ended it!" I hissed. "Why? Did you know how muc-" I cutted him off.

"Jungkook, yes I fuck men. But I'm not a slut who would fuck a man with a girlfriend Jungkook." I said. He widened his eyes as he heard it.

"Go now to the one you like, Go fuck with her not m-" I cutted myself as he hugged me tight.

"The one in front of me... is the one I like... I like you Sana...Yuju is my ex we ended it... She said that she will let me go when you saw that." I explained. "B-But she is not your girlfriend?" I asked, he shook his head. "No, Sana. You are the one I like" He said

"I like you too jungkook, I thought that you won't like me back." I said. "I'm Going to court you sana, I'll make you mine forever." He said.

I quickly kissed him so passionately, It feels like his my world. I would gladly be yours forever, Jeon Jungkook.

Jungkook

I'll court you forever, Sana. I'll make sure that you'll be mine forever. I would gladly be with you till my last breath, Minatozaki Sana.

You and only you.

Maybe confessing to the one you like isn't that bad after all.

(a/n)

Just like what Jungkook said...

Maybe confessing to the one you like isn't that bad after all.

Go admit it now to your crush HAHAHAHAHA

You might have a chance.

I told you I'm gonna update :>>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEON JUNGKOOK. OUR BABY BUNNY SARANGHAE!♡

Go request for more!