💚 CHAPTER - 02 💚

Heyaaaa ❤️

✨🌈💫

After having lunch in the canteen. I attended my classes. And now I'm sitting here in my sister's car. In front of our house. I stepped out of the car. And moved towards the main gate. The door was opened. Maybe our mother left it like that. We entered our house and move towards the hall.

When we entered the hall. We saw our mother was standing in front of us talking to someone on phone. We're facing her back. So this is a matter of fact she didn't know that we're here.

"Yeah Bye." She said on phone and ended the call. And turn around. Saw us and smiled.

She moved towards us and hugged Ruhi tightly.

"Mera bachcha." She said while hugging Ruhi.

"Mom leave me. I can't even breath." She said pushing her mother.

Her mother broked the hug and Ruhi sighed of relief.

"Ja beta aaram karle room mein jakr. Thakk gayi hogi meri bachchi." She said caressing her hairs.

"Yep, Mum" She said and ran toward the stairs.

I looked at mom and smiled. But she didn't smile back.

I also moved towards the stairs.

"Aye Suno?" Mom shouted and I stopped.

"Ji... Jii Mom" I said stammering.

"Kahan ja rahi ho?" She asked sternly.

"Roo... Room mein Mom" I said stammering while fidgeting my fingers.

"Maine tumse kaha jane ko room mein? Chup chap kitchen mein jakr bartan dho aur khana banao. Jaao" She shouted.

I placed my bag on the floor and moved towards the kitchen without saying any word.

Tears welled up in my eyes. But I console myself thinking that it's not new for me.

I wash all the plates and utensils. And cook food for dinner. After setting the dining table. I call Ruhi and Mom downstairs to have dinner.

We had our dinner peacefully. Without uttering any words.

And now I'm standing here in the kitchen again washing all the utensils.
Thinking about.. ehm... Professor Neil.

Neil. I don't know why but just a mere name can make my heart go all crazy!

I was drying the utensils by a cloth and putting them in a cupboard. While I was putting a plate in a cupboard.. I don't know how it's just slipped from my hand and Broke.

Shit..

"Yeh kya aawaz aayi? Kya toda ab tumne?" My mother yelled from the living room.

I pale. Panic started to rise in my chest. Sweat beads started to form on every inch of my body.

My mother enter the kitchen and saw the broken plate.