Part 1☺︎

It's the last day of school, and everyone is doing their own thing. The boys are making their paddles, the girls are getting their supplies for the hazing, then there's Starla sitting in her car, rolling a joint, alone. She's usually seen hanging with Slater, but god only knows where the stoner might be.

She opens the door, smoke filling the air due to her smoking, and walks into the school. She walks into class, where she met Michelle, Pickford, Pink, and Slater. She rolled her eyes, a playful smile across her face, as she watches Pickford and Slater do their handshake. "How's it going man?" Pink asked Slater. "It's gonna be a lot better, man. What time is your party man?" He asked Pickford, "9:30 man" Pickford said as he hit Slater in the arm. "Okay, umm, I'll be there man" Slater said while snapping his fingers.

Pink came into class late and sat next to her. "Star, you coming to Pickford's party tonight?" He asked. "Yeah I'll be there. You know I'd never miss a party" She joked. He looked at her and laughed, "You are very right, Sixx."

The bell rang and they all headed to the door, rushing out of class, completely ignoring what the teacher was saying. Everyone went to their lockers and gathered all of their old papers and threw them as they left. She went out to her car to go watch the freshman get tortured. Even though Starla was an upcoming senior she couldn't participate because of an incident her freshman year. She was not about to tolerate the hazing. When it was her turn to endure the abuse, Star headbutted the girl, resulting in a fight. That was the fight that started it all, leading to five more fights, which was how she got the nickname 'Sixx'.

She parked at the site where the hazing took place and got out of her car. She perched herself on the hood, waiting for the entertainment to start.

Starla took out her cigarette case and pulled out a joint. She placed it between her lips and lit it, which instantly caused her friends to appear.

Slater sat next to her on her car, "Hey man, can I get a hit?" She shook her head with a smile, "Of course you can, Slatey." She knew that he would smell the reefer and sniff it out like a drug dog. She took a drag and handed it to him. "You can finish it, I'm high enough." She said after holding the smoke in long enough to feel the effects. Slater smiled at her, "You're the best, Sixx."

Edited. (444words.)

My writing style has changed so much! I just had to come back and change it to third person. I hope you all enjoy!