The beginning

Crack! I landed on a broken roof tile. I jumped over to the next building. I grabbed the edge and pulled myself up. This was the highest I'd ever been. There were no buildings left. But luckily I'd landed on a barn, I went through a hatch and jumped onto a haystack. I slid down to the bottom. The sun was shining high in the sky. I slipped off my backpack and got out my skateboard. I ran out of the farm and onto the first part of concrete road. I skated to a park. My arms ached as I pulled myself up on top of the park. But the pain was a common occurrance so I ignored it. I pulled out my freshly charged laptop and checked my job application. They had opened the job and given it to me! I was now going to be able to work whenever and wherever! My new job was going to be website management and video/photo editing. I couldn't wait to get started. My bank account was now stable as I had been sent a paycheck to help me afford all the technology I would need. I hopped off the peak of the park and had a mini celebration before running to the local supermarket. I picked up all the food I would need for that week and a bus ticket to the tech shop (. Honk! My fingers stretched as I reached for my ticket. "Hop aboard!" Slowly I walked to the first row of seats on the top deck and sat down. After a short journey, we had arrived. I jumped off the bus and walked inside after waving to the bus driver. I looked around the shop and carefully decided what to get. My new pristine kit was placed gracefully into my new tech prepared backpack! I waved by to my old workplace and returned home. But that was nothing special for me a scruffy haired, tall white boy.