Jughead?!

TW: mentions of abuse in this part dont read if your uncomfortable

Betty pov:

I wake up the next say, sore from all the bruises Archie put on me the night before. He had found out I tried to tell Jughead about him. I still haven't figured out how Archie new about this, but it didn't matter. Our wedding was in 3 days and I had to marry him. No matter what. No matter hoe many times I've tried to call for help, no one listens. I get up to see that Juliet is perfect unbruised. I would let him torture me forever if it meant Juliet was safe, and Archie knew that and used it as bait. I got up to get Juliet dressed so we could go to pops and have a picnic at the park. We got into pops and ordered our usual to go to the park. Juliet ate and played for about an hour when she decided she was tired and wanted to go home. On the way home I saw Jughead walking with the most sad face on. He smiled when he saw me and started to walk up to me.

"Hey you called me yesterday then blocked me, I was just wondering if you were okay" He started. "No Archie was hi-" Juliet tried to say. "No it was an accident I said" I knew Archie would find out if I told him, and I couldn't get Juliet hurt. "Well i'll see you later, maybe" I said as we walked away. I wanted to tell him so bad but I couldn't. I wanted him to save me, I wanted to be in his arms, my lips on his, I wanted to smell his scent, I wanted to raise our baby with him. My thoughts were interrupted when I reached the front door to Archie on the couch with a woman I dont know. I cover Juliet's eyes as I tell her to go upstairs. "Archie get her out of my house now" I say not looking him in the eye. He sighed and told her to go home. He walked into the kitchen and did the same old, "Im sorry baby it won't happen again" He said grabbing on to my waist. I pushed his hands away and went upstairs to put Juliet in the bath.

Its the day of the wedding. Great, I dont want to marry him but I'm already getting the last touches of my hair and makeup done and I have no other choice. I walk out the doors and see mine and Archie's family sitting on the benches, looking at the red headed boy standing by the priest. My smile appears when I say my sweet angel at the end of the hallway holding a basket of flowers next to her cousin (Cheryl and Toni's son" Micheal. I find Fred Andrews waiting for me at the end of the hall. Since my dad passed away he has been like a second father to me. I go up to him and kiss his cheek as we start walking down the aisle I see Cheryl and Toni crying alng with most of the people there. But I wasn't crying, I looked at Archie's tear stained up face and look at him in the eye coldly. I finally make it in front of him, I smile when I see my sweet angel walking down the hall throwing flowers as her cousin walks next to her holding our rings. The priest grabs them and hands my ring to Archie, and Archies ring to me. Archie starts by saying his bullshit vows, and just as I was about to say I do someone walks into the room.

"Jughead?!"