Last words

Betty pov:

I'm rushing to the hospital after I got a call that Jughead and the girls got in an accident. I'm practically running through the doors when I see a nurse. "I'm Elizabeth Cooper, I'm girlfriend of Forsythe Pendleton Jones III and mother of Violet and Juliet Jones" I say quickly to the nurse at the front desk. "The girls are in room 346 and Forsythe is in room 347" She said and I bolted to the girls room. I look at them and see that they are awake, but all bruised. "Im sorry sorry babies" I say to them kissing them on the cheek. I knew even though I was mad at Jughead, I forgave him and I needed him to wake up, to wake up for me and our daughters. I walk into Jughead's room and see him laying there, with his eyes closed.

I gently gave him a kiss on the lips."I love you too" I whisper to myself. I look at his face, it's nothing but pale. Exactly how mine looked when I was in a coma. I keep staring until I hear "Stop staring" I couldn't help but smile. "I can't stop, your to handsome, my eyes will always be staring at you" I say to him as he opens his eyes. He mouths an "I love you" to me and I whisper one back.

"How are the girls" He says all of a sudden. "There okay" I said snuggling into his side. "I forgive you Jughead" I said kissing his cheek. He kissed my head as I lay back down on his chest. The nurse walked in and said they have to run a few test on Jughead and the girls. I walk out and sit in the waiting room until they are done. The girls are done first so I go and see them. "I'm so sorry this happened baby" I say to both of them "It's okay Mommy" They both say hugging me tightly. "Where's daddy" Juliet says still hugging me. "He's getting some test just like you" I say. "I love you girls" I say rubbing their backs. "We love you"

I walk into Jughead's room and see him laying in bed smiling. "Whats got you all smiley" I say walking towards him. "Mhm I don't know maybe I have two wonderful kids with the most beautiful girl I've met" He said pulling me towards him. "I love you" He whispers in my ear. "I love you more" I say barley above a whisper. He cups my face and pulls me into a passionate kiss. I immediately melt into him and cup his face.

The nurse walks in with a very worried face. "Ma'am Forsythe is having brain damage and he isn't going to make it, I'm sorry" "But he was perfectly fine just a second ago" I said looking at Jughead sleeping, face turning paler by the second. I look at his heart monitor and then back at him. "I love you Betty" He says and I see his heart beat go staright.

All I can do is scream "NO JUGHEAD NO" I kept screaming but it wasnt any use, he was dead, and there was nothing I could do about it. I keep kissing him, hoping he would come back to life somehow. "Please Jughead please, I need you"