Part 1: My Favorite Jeju Hometown

"Hi Once, Dahyun safely arrives at her grandparent's hometown. See you in 2 months after my vacation, Goodbye!" and Dahyun closes the live video.

"That was a long trip.", finally we already arrive in my grandparent's hometown.

Dahyun is a sweet girl, even though she already managed her life well. She always comes back from where she grew up.

"I just wanted to sleep all day, but I wanted to cook the sweet potatoes.", Dahyun was murmuring inside her room but decided to go in the kitchen.

"Grandma do you like to eat this today?", Dahyun asked and point to the sweet potatoes.

While Dahyun cooks the potatoes, Ari runs and bumps her face on Dahyun's legs.

"Oh hello, there my little Ari.", While Dahyun rubs Ari's stomach, someone said.

"I missed our grandparent's hometown, and I missed you."

Dahyun turns and sees who's speaking.

Her phone began ringing before she responds and starts talking on her phone.

"Yes, Jimin," she said to wait to V/Taehyung using her hand's actions.

Taetae nods and Dahyun saw Tae's sad face.

He is my best friend for 13 years and counting. This month and day today. He always their for me even we are not on the same agency, but only some on my team know about it. It's already one and a half years before we came back to Jeju. Taetae is my first puppy love, but he never knows that.

"1 minute", Dahyun said while pointing her finger to her nose and smile.

"Dahyunie, I saw your live video. Bring me lots of "Jeju Black Pork" and stuff." Jimin asks lots of things while laughing.

"Yahh! Am I your girlfriend? Alright, I will bring those and share them with your member. Someone is looking for me. Talk to you later." Dahyun hangs up the phone.

... "If you will give me a chance.", Jimin sigh and off the phone.

Jimin is one of my close friends beside Taetae. We started contacting each other eight months ago. One of my Hyung at my agency give my number to him. But we never see each other on person alone. I can't let my emotion ruin my self today.

Dahyun runs to Taehyung and hugs Tae's shoulder. "You still have my favorite shoulder." Dahyun smile weirdly while pointing to Taehyung's shoulder.

Taehyung stands from the couch he's sitting. "Should we tell Jimin now that we know each other?"

"Should we go to the beach and enjoy the sunset? I'll bring some of the sweet potatoes that I cooked earlier", Dahyun smile at Taehyung and walk to the kitchen.

I don't want to ruin Jimin and Tae's friendship. I want to tell Jimin that Tae and I know each other, but I already told him that I don't know anyone from their agency.

Taehyung grabs the basket on Dahyun's hand and runs near to the seashore. "Loser will do the consequences.", Taehyung shouted.

Dahyun breathed heavily on Taehyung's side. 

"Please not the one on your mind right now Taetae.", Dahyun beg.

"Dahyung..." and Taehyung smiled at her.