Part 8: The Promises

May the best man win!

"It's already nine days Dahyung, when will you open your eyes?" Taehyung was always in the hospital after that accident.

"Did you already grab your dinner?" Sana approach Taehyung after she closes the door.

"Not yet, can you look after her? I'll just take a shower before I eat." Taehyung responds to Sana.

"Yeah sure, I became your maid, for nine days." Sana smiled at Taehyung.

After Taehyung closes the door, Sana says something to Dahyun.

"What will happen now?" Sana sigh. "You need to wake up now, or else you will be in big trouble."

"What do you mean big trouble?" Jimin came out of nowhere.

"Can I talk to you?" Sana asks that to Jimin. Jimin did not respond.

"Do you like her? Sorry, that's not even a question. Can you accept what Dahyun answers she made after this?"

"Yeah, maybe I'll start accepting now. I'll be happy as long as Dahyun will be happy."

"She said, she doesn't know who she like. She likes you maybe because she found on you what she wanted Taehyung to show to her, and she don't want you to be hurt or she likes Taehyung, because of the promise she made and she still wanted to feel what she wanted."

"Then, I will leave now. Taehyung's dinner is on the side table. I order two today. I feel that you will be here." Sana says goodbye.

Jimin leans on the front door of the room while waiting for Taehyung.

*Taehyung opens the restroom door.

"Are you done? I'm so hungry." Jimin put his arm to Taehyung's shoulder.

"What promise she made, Taehyung-ah?"

"I think it's no use now." Taehyung was still on his sad aura.

"I thought we're still on the best man win?" Jimin smirk but the only thing on his head was I want you to be both happy.

"If you will win, just please don't let her hurt after this incident."

"8 years ago my grandmother was hospitalized. Dahyun was only on my side. My father can't go home because he's looking for money. I have younger siblings with my Mother. So I only have her in the hospital." Taehyung move to Dahyun and hold her hands.

"Last two days of my grandmother's life, Dahyun promises her that we will both reach our dream to become an idol. Then, she said if she turn 30 years old, she will marry me." Taehyung laugh.

"I think I become the cupid this time." Jimin said while laughing. "I'm so glad you smile now Taehyung-ah, I missed you."

"Do you want to know how many kids she said?" Taehyung added.

"Is it a basketball team size?" Jimin jokingly.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Taehyung laugh weirdly.

An awkward silent after they laugh.

"I also promise my grandmother that I will make dahyun's promise came true." Taehyung suddenly cried.

The door open and Dahyun's heartbeat was on an abnormal state and the machine made a warning.

Sana and Nayeon were in shock after they open the door.

Sana run and called the doctor immediately. While Nayeon was on panic.

"What's wrong?" Nayeon cried and lean on the wall while covering her ears.

Taehyung and Jimin run to Dahyun and they hold her hand. The doctor came in and made a call on his subbordinate.

"Can you guys go out for a while."

Nayeon was still crying and Sana hug her.

"Are you Ok?"