Part 5: Mistakes that we can't reverse.

As I'm waiting for Taehyung's words, I saw Dahyun silently walking towards us. She heard everything. I don't know what Tae said after. I can see Dahyunie's tears slowly running down on her face while on my mind. Dahyunie, please don't cry. I wanted to tell that to her.

But before those words came out. Dahyun runs while crying.

"Dahyunnie." I chase her.

They heard me, and I notice Sana and Jin grab Taehyung's arm to stop.

Maybe this will be our time to talk about what's happening. I want to know on Dahyun side first.

I heard someone near is crying.

"Dahyun," I say her name softly. Minutes already pass, but there are no words that I can say. What should I ask? Am I in the right place to ask these things?

"Jimin, I'm sorry. I don't want to hurt TaeTae." She said those words while shedding more tears. It breaks my heart every word that came out on Dahyun's mouth.

"He is my best friend."

"He knows everything about me, that I sometimes confused about myself."

"But I like you, what should I do?" some thorns have been removed in my heart.

"But Taetae is so important to me. I don't want to lose him."

"I don't want to be the reason that you will lose something important to you. I like you, but I don't want to hurt you, Dahyunnie." I face it and take courage.

"Let's end it here." That word came out to my mouth without notice.

I give him my phone so that she can call Taehyung. I leave her, and tears start falling from my eyes. I don't know if I made a mistake.

I found Taehyung sitting alone while looking down on his phone.

"Taehyung-ah," I smiled at him. "Dahyun is waiting at you." I smiled again, but before I take more steps to tap on his back. He grabs me. He wanted to punch me, but we both cried. Taehyung runs without a word.

Taehyung's POV.

While waiting for the two, I feel nervous inside my body. I keep looking on my phone.

"Dahyun is waiting at you." without thinking, I want to punch Jimin. They are both stupid. I like her, but we can't both give our hearts. I saw Jimin cried, I feel something on my body. Did I make a mistake? I run as fast as I can. I need to find her.

"Dahyung," I shouted her name while sobbing. I can feel that I'm losing my voice. But I keep calling her name. My tears keep falling. I'm back on my mind, and I tried calling her phone. But it's out of coverage. Sana told me that she already got her phone after they receive the trophy.

Out of consciousness, someone said, "call my phone instead."

I saw Jimin and immediately dial Jimin's number. But before I dial Jimin's number.

Hyung Jin is calling.

"Hyung"

"This is Sana. Tae, please find Dahyun, she was crying when I called her, but I lost her."

I called Jimin's number.

"Taetae." as I heard her voice, I can't feel my body. I can't take a step, nor I can't say a single word. Jimin pulled me and answered my phone.

"Dahyunie, where are you?" Jimin asks Dahyun, but he only hears some noise.

"Hello? we are here at Yeong-dong street." Jimin pulled me, and we run all of our energy.

"Who can go with her?"

Jimin and I both raised our hands.

Someone grabs my hand.

"Dahyung Fighting. Please don't do this." I can't control my tears. It keeps my tears falling. Jimin looks at her with tears all over his face.

And Dahyun lost all her breath.

"Dahyung, Dahyung, Dahyunie." I cried until Jimin pulled me and the nurse pulled Dahyun's bed to the Operating Room.