Part 67

Hey thots, hope you enjoy this part.

Mai POV

After School

I got everything in the car and left and went to the hostpital. When I got there I called Yoongi to tell them to help him outside. Because I can't leave the car and leave Sekani in here by herself. I'm pretty sure that's illegal.

He came out and I got out the car and opened the door helping him in. And got back in the car and on the way to his house Jimin called me asking where I was.

So I just lied and told Jimin I was on my way.

We went in the house and got everything in the house since Yoongi couldn't carry all those bags. And I went upstairs and decided to change into something black and be dramatic.

I changed to this.

I got the gun and knife and taser

I got the gun and knife and taser. And kissed Yoongi and Ji-Hun. And left. I got in the car and met with the boys at the office. When I got there they were all waiting for me, so I got out and got in the van. And they drove to where they were.

The plan was to silently get the people protecting the building. And then sneak in the building and kill everyone on the way to their boss. Jay Park. That asshole whoever he is, shooting my fucking boyfriend.

We got on the roof of a high building near. And started killing the people guarding it. I was busting caps in niggas too. Because I got a gun that is silent, so I was really out here doing the damn thing.

Once we got everyone on the outside, we carefully found a way to sneak into the building.

But there was quite a few people in there. So we took out everyone in sight. When we got to the door of the boss I was nervous.

Like really nervous. But I told everyone else to split up just to cover me.

I took a deep breath and busted open the door and pointed the gun at him. And he looked caught off guard, but that was the goal.

I know I shouldn't have hesitated. But I did. And I let him get a chance to get up and walk over to me.

"You don't wanna do this sweetheart." He said.

"Yes I do. You shot my boyfriend." I said looking at him.

"Min Yoongi is your boyfriend. I would have killed him if I had the chance. Just put the gun down." He said. And I shook my head putting my finger on the trigger.

"No." I said.

And he got closer to me. And snatched the gun out of hands. And hit me in the face with it. And I fell right on the ground. My eyes fluttering open and closed, and I fighted to keep them open. But they just wouldn't. And everything went black.