TNT

🤍( Past )🤍
After I found out she slept with Jordan I took off my earrings, braided my hair down, and gave my best friend's my stuff, I ran to her classroom and dragged her ass out the chair. I started punching her all in the face until I see blood. The whole time I was fighting her I only saw red. By the time the principal and the teacher came, I had her nose leaking and I busted her lip.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I and my best friends were talking about how sexy the teacher was until he came into the classroom. We just started whispering to each other about how fine he is like damn. He walked over to his desk and gather his papers so he can pass them out for us. Then he started passing out our papers introducing himself to us personally. While everyone was paying attention to what he was saying I was admiring he looks. When I tell talk Mr. Daniel was 6'2, dark skin, white teeth, and had a Lil beard. This man was literally wearing a grey Nike jogger suit with some white air force 1's. I was starring at his print during the entire class period. So he walked over to my desk and asked me what was my name with that sexy smile on his face. I looked up at him and said my name is Camila Anderson with a grin on my face looking him up and down. He grabbed my hand and shaken it gently saying it's nice to meet you I'm Daniel Stones, but you can call me Mr. Stones.

   So after that, he walked away to greet the other students. Then when he got done greeting everyone he started teaching and we had caught eye contact before he looked away to continue teaching. I was going to raise my hand but the bell had ringed for us to go to our next class. So I grabbed my books and purse about to leave the class. When he says " Miss Anderson can you stay back please"? I turned around and walked back into the classroom with him while everyone left. I rolled my eyes at him and walked over to his desk and sat on it. He just started staring at me licking his lips. Out of nowhere he just started laughing and said " Damn you a handful, aren't you"? I replied to him saying " Yeah I am". Then brung up how he saw me skipping class and sneaking back in. I sat my stupid ass in his face and tools him I was just coming from the nurse's office but of course, he knew I was lying. He just started to lecture me about skipping classes being stupid and being a little girl.
    I looked at him like he was stupid and was about to walk out of the classroom until he grabbed my arm tight as a fuck pulling me back into the classroom. I'm not going to lie it did turn me on, but I wasn't going to show he had that type of power over me.