School Trip

I heard my alarm clock going off the middle of the morning. It was to remind me of the school trip today. We are going to Tybee Island for two weeks. The school thinks it will be good if the sophomores and seniors went together to spend less money. So I got out of bed to do my morning routine. After I did that I put on my makeup and put on my blue jeans and crop top. Nobody couldn't tell me that I wasn't looking fine.

  When I finally got my bags packed and walked downstairs out of the house to the car. If y'all gonna be like " I didn't know you had a car" yes I do.  So It was a good ten minutes until I finally arrived at the school seeing everyone get ready to get on the bus. There were two busses because sophomores got on the first bus while seniors get on the second one. I ran over to the bus for sophomores but it was full. So Mr. Stones escorted me to the second bus with all the seniors. When I first got on the bus nobody was paying attention so I went to the back of the bus. I sat down and grabbed my airport and started listening to Focus by H.E.R. When a girl came tapped me on my shoulders telling me I need to get out of her spot. I laughed at her and put my AirPods back into my ear. She then pushed me over into the window on the bus. The only thing I wanted to do was beat her ass but instead, I pushed her and her shit on the ground. Then put my bags on the chair and went back to listening to music. All of a sudden I seen one of the jocks laughing at her.