Chapter 19

A/N Quick note: Reyna hasn't joined the hunt.

Natasha

Calling in the whole group took a while. I had to track down Thor and his space buddies, we had to explain about a million times to everyone what was going on, swamped the poor Hephaestus kids with hundreds of weapons to make, and we had a ton of other preparations to do. This all took a week.

And a week was all we were given before our threat came in(who we still had no clue about).

Everyone was upstate and waiting impatiently. All of us mortals were relatively calm, but the demigods were so jumpy. The couldn't stand still and it seemed like their bodies were already fighting something. Three other demigods had joined us. Nico, a girl named Thalia, and another named Reyna.

Peter was no different in the scale of being jumpy. We had dreaded calling him in, well Tony had, because we didn't want to put him back in the line of fire.

"Agent, anything yet?" Fury's voice came through my earpiece. I was with Tony, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Rhodes, Sam, Wanda, and the demigods on a balcony overlooking the area.

"Nothing, sir," I told him. I spoke too soon.

Out of the woods came about thirty beings. It was a mix of humans and monsters. In the lead, a girl on horseback looked up at us.

"She's a teenager," Tony deadpanned, "That's what were fighting?"

"Lady Artemis appears as a harmless thirteen year old," Thalia said. We learned earlier that not only was she a child of Zeus, Jason's Greek sister, but the lieutenant to the goddess of the hunt, Artemis.

"So does Hestia," Percy said, "Looks can be deceiving."

"Mortals and god kin!" The girl yelled.

"Ew. God kin sounds so weird," Piper muttered under her breath.

"I am Roisin. It came to my attention a few weeks back that the mortal and godly world are colliding even closer then before. As a child of Terminus, Roman god of boundaries, I must keep our worlds divided," She said.

"Old Terminus had a children? Good for him," Percy said.

"What we should be focusing on is the fact that none of us thought she would be a form of demigod. But she uses monsters, so I don't know how we missed that," Annabeth muttered.

"Huh. Interesting," I said, then turned my attention back to Roisin, "The prophecy the demigods heard said you wanted to end the world. Why? Just because mythology is spreading?" I called.

"No-wait-huh? Why in the world would I want to end the world! I live in it!" She cackled.

"Hey, that's what the prophecy said," Tony put his hands up.

"Yeah, prophecies always have different, twisted meanings," Annabeth said casually.

"That sounds like a piece of information you should have shared a while ago," I told her.

"We kind of just assumed you would know that. Sorry," Jason shrugged.

"Anyway, back to my point, my job is to keep you two groups from spreading the word of gods being real. Which does mean me killing you soooo...I guess you could say it's the end of your world, meaning you're dead," Roisin said.

"I don't think so, young lady," Steve crossed his arms like an upset father.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you had any say in this matter, sir. Well, then I might as well go home. Alright everyone lets pack up!" Roisin called to her followers.