1

Lea's pov

Its a good day for her today because she will be back at her fathers company. She just got home yesterday. She woke up as early as she could. 9am ang meeting sa company so she sould fix her self.

She wore a plain skirt and blouse for her office attire with sneakers. In their company there employee can wear anything they like exept for tshirts and shorts.

Its 8am now and she went off to her company. Dawn texted her that someone is applying for the assistant manager position..

Dawny 🌸 : Hello Lei! Good morning! Are you going na ba here? Ikaw nalang kulang. Were excited to see you again. :)

I slid the screen and typed a reply.

To Dawny 🌸 : Yes I am on my way I heard daw na someone will apply? Tintin told me.

She replied again.

Dawny 🌸: Yep. So be here na. Ingat ha? Love you

She typed a reply once more before she kept her phone inside her bag

To Dawny 🌸: Im here na. Love you wait for me there.

She went into the front of the elevator and pushed the 15th floor going up in her office.

The other teams greeted her with a good morning and a smile. Its Ina Raymundo's team. She's mean but in terms of work she's really on focus in reaching her goals and getting the account.

"Good morning guys! Ano meron?" I said while fixing myself and sat down in front of them...

Dawn went into the conference room and kissed her friend on the cheek. "Hey love. Btw kaya may meeting kasi nga may gusto magapply. Vicereal papasukin mo na. Our lovely boss is here"

Vice chuckled and let the guy in. "Good morning everyone. I'm pleased to meet you all"

"Good morning Mister?" I asked. He smiled

"Ariel Aga Muhlach" Hmm sounds familiar.

"You may seat down Aga. So I will tell you straight forward. Ayoko ng malandi, ayoko ng lalandiin mo alin man sa mga empleyado ko. Bawal ang love birds sa opisina. Bawal ang late. Ayoko din ng excuses. Gusto ko gagawin ang report on time. Is there anything you wanna ask?" Lea said strictly with a poker face while Dawn is almost laughing and Also vice

"Ay sir. May girlfriend kana? Haha kasi itong boss namin single pa eh" Vice joked and I stared at him.

Hay this guys "wala po akong girlfriend kasi i want to help my family. Hehe '' he said.

Talaga lang ha?

"Okay mister muhlach. Dawn guide him in his cubicle beside my office. You may start now to fix your table. Enjoy my company you are hired!" I said and offered my hand for a shake

"Thank you Madam Lea my pleasure to work here. "

Hope you do good to love me in the future bcs I like you already.

====

Harooowt!!!!!! Hahahaha lab ya all