Henry and Babe

POV Henry
It was time for me to finally move on I had been crushing on Charlotte for years now yet I haven't got anywhere with her. So I gathered up the courage and went down to New York to ask babe out I had a little crush on her but I never did anything about it cause I wanted to be with Charlotte. It was kinda late when I got to the game shakers building so I want sure if babe was going to be there.  all I could do was hope.

"Hey. Babe"

I said as she was currently picking up her phone as she dropped it when she walked out the door.

"Hey Blake I'm so sorry I was just abo-"

She stoped mid sentence and just kinda  stared at me in shock I mean I was also shooked cause she look really good and from the fact that she called me Blake I assumed she was probably going on a date.

"Henry"

She says finally breaking the silence between us.

"Umm you you look good"

I stutter out as she looked so amazing in her outfit she was wearing.

POV Babe
"Um uh thanks what, what are you doing here"

Henry caught me so off guard coming here today and of all days he had to come when I am trying to pick between Blake and Mason.

"I came to see you"

He said

"CCC Cool"

Is all I could get out I mean HENRY HART was here to see me I was freaking out inside. But also trying to play it cool on the outside. We kinda just stood there looking into each other's eyes, man his eyes were beautiful I forgot how much I liked Henry since I hadn't seen him in in almost a year. The silence was broken by my phone ringing in my hand

"Are you going to get that?"

Said Henry I heard my phone ringing but I really just wanted to stare at Henry a little long but when he asked me I quickly snapped out of my little day dream and looked down at my phone

"Shoot it's my date"

I had totally forgot that I was heading out to go to Blake's family event with him.

"Oh I'm so sorry I didn't know you had plans tonight, I guess that's on me for showing up out of the blue"

Henry voice grew a little sad when he realized that I was going on a date but I didn't really think anything of it. I picked up the phone.

"Hey Blake sorry I ran in to an old friend I'll be out in a sec"

I looked up at Henry who was no longer making eye contact.

POV Henry
Of course she is going on a date I mean why wouldn't she she's beautiful I feel like an idiot coming here what was I thinking would happen I would show up and she would say she had been waiting for me after or little moment on Valentine's Day. I couldn't make eye contact with her when she was on the phone cause I was so embarrassed.

"Hey Henry I am so sorry that I have plans tonight but if you wanna stay here and wait for me and we can hang out after I get back?"

"Thanks but I think I might just go back to the hotel and crash wanna just meet up tomorrow?"

Babes offer was tempting but I knew that I wasn't going to look forward to talk to her after she went on a date.

"Yeah sure that's cool I will just text you later and we can set a time up"

Babe sounded a little disappointed that I wasn't going to wait up for her but I was kinda tired and thought it was probably a better idea to just meet up tomorrow.

Time skip (Henry is at the hotel)

I checked into my room and immediately flopped onto the bed. I was scrolling through Instagram for probably two hours honestly just wasting time waiting for Babe to text. I kinda felt like a little kid because I kept getting exited over every little notification that I got. it had been about four hours and I finally got that notification that I wanted

Babe😝

Hey Henry just wanted to tell you that if you want you can come over to game shakers at 1pm and we can hang

Sounds good see you then!

I finally shut my phone off for the night after I responded to Babe I was kinda exited to actually get to hang out with her. And at the same time hoping that the guy she went on a date with wasn't her boyfriend. I really wanted a "distraction" from my giant crush on Charlotte and since I actually had a mini crush on Babe and I kinda thought she might have one in me. I thought it would be perfect if I came up and asked her out.

POV Babe
I got back from my date with Blake and texted Henry when he could come over to game shakers. The whole time I was with Blake all I could think of was Henry and it was driving me crazy I mean yeah I had a huge crush on Henry but who wouldn't but I also liked Blake and Mason. But now I was thinking that maybe I like Henry the most but I wasn't getting my hopes up cause I dont think he likes me that way. But on the other hand he did say he came down to see me. Nah I'm just being crazy but I mean if he was to ask me out tomorrow. DREAM COME TRUE. I grabbed all my stuff from game shakers and headed home making sure to lock the doors and turn off the lights. As soon as I got into my bed I started thinking of what me and Henry would do tomorrow and I fell a sleep with a giant smile on my face just thinking about him.

________________________________
I am so sorry if this is bad haha if my first chapter but anyways.
Follow me on insta @dcrkvs I post edits and stuff so that's fun

Also I have a lot of ideas for this story and honestly am real exited so I hope you like it 😝