♣️🕷Phonecalls🕷♣️

It was in the middle of Shinsou's training when his phone rang, "Can I take this?" He asked and Aizawa nodded. He stepped to the bench on the side to get his phone and answered it.
There were two words spoken before his phone dropped out of his hand and onto the wooden floor.
"No..." He whispered and dropped too, "Shinsou are you okay?" His teacher called out as he ran over. Hitoshi shook his head as tears ran down his face, "Hey, hey, it's okay.. can you tell me what happened?" He sat next to his and rubbles circles into the younger male's back.
He repeated the two words spoken to him,
"She's gone..."
Aizawa's eyes widened with realization, his mom... he had mentioned her having cancer before but it didn't cross his mind until now.
"Hey... it's okay... she'll be happy if you're happy..." He said, normally he wouldn't say something like that, it's not rational, nor is it backed up by science, but he knew that this was a sensitive subject for the boy and he had to make him feel better in any way he could.
"Let's cut training short, you go back to your dorm and rest, call me if you need anything." Aizawa said and sent the lavanderette on his way.
"Don't do anything stupid, please..." He mumbled into the crisp fall air