『3』

»--𓆩⟡𓆪--«

The sky stays a light blue, with Hanami declaring the LegendG battle. "announcing today's competitors! Valt Aoi, Aiger Akabane, and Dante Koryu!"

Attending this event was to meet with friends. And a battle too, what we had promised each other. Valt gives a wave to the crowd, or do I thought, until he calls my name.

"(y/n)!"

I smile and wave back nervously. I take a seat beside Ichika, whose hands were close to herself in tension.

"Dante just scored a point!"

Gwyn studies the 3 bladers for a while.

"Do you ever want to become famous?" I question.

He shrugs. "Why?"

"Because...you can team up with someone in battle."

A quick vibration shoots through my head, for at that moment, it was like our brains interlinked. I take out Alyria's chip.

"Were you speaking?"

She makes no answer, which leaves my questions burning. After the short event, it was time for longer practice battle ones. Valt and Aiger meets me outside.

"Long time no see," Aiger fist-bumps me. "Now for our promised battle."

Aiger holds up his bey to the sky, followed by me, Valt, then Gwyn.

"Don't forget me!" Dante rushes over.

With 5 beys in the sun, a luminous light shines from every bey and swirls across the sky. When the vibration feeling comes back again, I make eye contact with Gwyn to make sure he's notice this strange calling.