part six

Mark makes a pleading look at his friend in hope that he'll do anything. Lucas shrugged and urged him to answer.

"Um h-hello?" Mark stuttered.

A small 'pfft' could be heard as Lucas tried to restrain himself from bursting out a loud laugh. Mark mouthed a small swear to him making the friend shut his mouth.

"I'm really sorry if I ended the call so abruptly but I do want to talk to you. When are you free?"

"Tomorrow at 3 is that okay?" Mark bites his finger to ease his nerves.

"Yup I'll see you then. I'll end the call now, bye Mark." A beep was heard and Mark released the air that he was holding in.

Lucas on the other hand, laughed and ended up on the floor clutching his stomach. Mark glared at him but then realized what just happened.

"Lucas what do I wear? Should I wear my suit? I forgot to ask where we're going to meet, I'm so dumb what the fuck." He rambled.

"Relax Mark, just wait for Donghyuck to text you the location. Oh I know what we should do." The friend snapped his fingers having an idea suddenly come up.

"Hey baby can you cancel all my meetings for today? Markie has a little problem. Do you also want to go with us?" Lucas informed Jungwoo through their little  receptionist communicator.

"All done. I assumed that would happen, so I already canceled the meetings right when Mark walked in. I'll wait for you both in the car." The line cuts.

Lucas grabs Mark's wrist and pulled him towards the exit with the smaller trying to get out of the grip.

The car stops right in front of a mall.

"Lucas this is a mall I helped to be built. What are we doing here?" Mark squinted at his friend a little suspicious.

The whole car ride was Jungwoo in the front seat on his phone while Lucas was convincing Mark he wasn't going to kidnap him again.

"Really? I didn't know. Anyways, we're going shopping!" Lucas excitedly and Jungwoo looking at him with a sweet smile.

The three suited men started to go in and out of stores and Mark was completely over it. It hasn't even been an hour and the young ceo was ready to go to bed and just sleep.

It was a routine of Lucas throughly searching through clothes and pushing Mark to the fitting rooms.

"This one. Go in the fitting room right now Mark and wear this." The tall man shoved clothes to Mark and pushed him towards the fitting room.

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. Who wouldn't be annoyed? This was getting way too repetitive and he hoped this was the last time he had to go in a cramped room.

While walking towards the room, he held up the clothing in front of him and tilted his head trying to imagine how he would look like.

He entered the fitting room and hung up the clothes on the hook. Mark lazily took off his shoes and unbuttoned his dress shirt. Pulling the cloth off his shoulders one by one, he was ready to unbuckle his belt when...

"AHHHHHH!"

"WHAT THE FUC-"

x_____________________________________

"Jaemin help me up." Donghyuck raised his arms up for Jaemin to grab.

As time passes, Donghyuck was struggling even doing the simplest things. Even getting up from the bed would take him ten minutes on his own. The little urges to pee in the middle of the night was annoying him. You can say that the pregnancy is definitely changing him and his body. Jaemin was by his side 24/7 though. Literally, Jaemin moved in.

Jaemin and Taeyong both decided that it was best for Donghyuck to have some help. Since the other dad wasn't there to help, Jaemin will just filling in that spot for now.

The friend carefully pulled him up by the arms and helped him sit up.

"I just finished talking to Mark." The pregnant one rubbed his eyes.

"How was that?" Jaemin sat across him on the bed.

"Well it went okay. We'll meet somewhere at 3 tomorrow and I'll just send where later today." He explained while turning his upper body to stretch.

A nod was what Jaemin responded with. Assuming that the conversation was done, the friend stood up and was about to leave the room...

"Mark's voice was hot. I mean he was stuttering at first, but after that it was hot." Donghyuck stared off.

That made Jaemin stop walking.

Turning his head and widening his eyes. "E-excuse me? D-did you just call him h-hot?"

"Yeah, why?" Donghyuck tilted his head.

"Are you sick? Should we go to the doctors?" A hand was placed on the sun kissed boy.

He raises a hand and slaps it away. "No, but we should go to the mall."

"Calm down! I'm a pregnant man!" Donghyuck whined.

He usually was draining his bank account once he steps in a mall, but not even twenty minutes into shopping, he was ready to go home. He hated ever suggesting to go to the mall now.

"For someone who used to shop every week, this is weird." Jaemin sat beside him.

With shopping bags beside him, he sighs in exhaustion.

"This shit is tiring."

"Well no shit you have a baby in you."

With a not amused look on Donghyuck, Jaemin kept dragging him around. In and out of stores. If you took a quick glance at them, it seemed like they were back in high school. The big difference was, Donghyuck didn't want to be there anymore.

"I promise this is the last store Hyuck." Jaemin tried to convince him.

"Fine. You're treating me food after this." Donghyuck grumbles.

He was tired, hungry, and sleepy. All he wanted now was a nice plate of McDonalds and maybe a good four hour nap after this.

"Ou! Go fit this!" Jaemin's eyes sparkled at the outfit he handed over to the tired man.

Complying, Donghyuck took the outfit and made his way to the back where the fitting rooms were. Not even bothering to check if it there was a person or not, he pushed open the dressing room. The door hit something hard making him widen his eyes.

"AHHHHHH!"

"WHAT THE FUC-"

[to be continued]