Harry/voldemort

One day while Harry was walking down to the courtyard, he noticed a lone figure standing in the distance, it's pearly white butt glowed in the light of the moon. He began to approach the nude man, cautious, yet strangely aroused. The man turned his smooth bald head to look at the pubescent adolescent, his slit eyes heavily lidded, and hungry with lust. Harry stared deep into those cold dark eyes, a grim realisation washed over him, his tight pants becoming even tighter. It was the dark lord, the person he had secretly lusted after his entire life. A dusting of pink spreading across his cheeks, it wasn't supposed to be like this, Harry supposed to hate the man who slaughtered his parents, instead Harry wanted so badly to be loved by the attractive snakelike man.
"Harry," the tall man whispered huskily. "I've been waiting." Harry surveyed the dark lord's appearance, he was 6'2 and appeared to be carved out of marble like a greek God, high cheek bones and washboard abs. Harry's eyes drifted down wards to stare at his manly package, only 11/2 inches.
"Ha!" Harry burst out crying of laughter. "The almighty dark lord has a meter long King Kong dong, that's only 1 1/2 inches long!" Harry's boner died in his pants and went on a vacation for a few days at how turned off he was. Harry spun on his heel and headed for the castle. Voldemort hung his head in shame. He wanted to impress his love.
"Swiggity swong give me a 6 inch dong."
Voldemort chanted. But it backfired and his dong shrank 6inches. Voldemort now had a vag, and needed extensive magic therapy. Harry lived on the rest of his days confused about his sexuality, maybe Ron was attractive without his clothes.

A collab. With call_me_creepy