Harry/OC

My P.O.V
My name is Ashley Kawaii desu ne raven Malfoy, I'm Draco's sister, obviously. Against all odds, when I first arrived at Hogwarts, I was sorted into Griffindor, and not Slytherin! I know, how crazy is that! (Unfortunately J.K Rowling left me out of the book.) Today is just like any other. I'm wearing a cute crop top, and leggings. My perfect blonde hair it held up in a high ponytail by a red and gold ribbon.
"Hey, Ashley!" Someone calls me. I turn to look in the direction of the voice. It's my brother!
"What's up Draco?" I ask, I don't hate my brother, and he doesn't hate me, even though we're in different houses.
"There is someone I want you to meet." Draco steps aside to reveal the most sugoi person I've ever seen! The sun shining in his raven hair (just like my name!). I blush.
"I'm Harry Potter." He says.
"Ashley Kawaii desu ne raven Malfoy" I reply. He's so cute!
"Well I've got to get going." Draco says. "I'll leave you two to get to know each other better!"
"Okay Nii-san!" I say and wave good bye to him.
"Want to go back to the common room?" He asks. I nod and smile, flashing my gorgeous white teeth.
*In the common room*
"H-harry-kun," I stutter. "I have some thing to tell you."
"What is it?" He whispers suductively.
"I-I love you."
My face turns scarlet under his intense gaze. He blushes an pulls me into his room. I don't know what to make of his sudden outburst. I feel his grip tighten around my wrist. He leans down close to my ear and licks it.
"I love you too." He breathes.
My heart is pounding, and I can feel his hand push my shirt up and over my head, and throws it into the abyss that is the boys common room. I follow his lead as he pushes me onto his bed. I straddle his waist, and he pulls his shirt over his head. Harry tugs off my pants, and I hurriedly undo my bra. I can feel his boner through his tight pants, he grins when I press my palm against it. Harry's pants come off next, and the dick shape in his boxers is even more pronounced. I blush when he pulls of my pink lace panties. Harry's eyes are clouded with lust, and I can barely wait. I shove Harry's boxers off to reveal his heat seeking missile and I let out a shuddering gasp.
"Oh Harry!" I moan as he inserts his sauce dispenser into me. I can hear him groaning as he bangs me into the sheets. My whole body reacts to his deep thrusts.
"I'm close." He whispers.
"So am I." I reply. He pounds into me several more times before pulling out and releasing all of his vanilla icing. We both climax at the same time because everything is perfect for me. We lay there for a while before taking a steamy shower together.

The next day I decide to tell Draco.
"Hay Draco." I say, holding Harry's hand in mine.
"I have something to tell you."
"What is is?" Draco asks.
"Harry and I are dating." I say pulling my eyes away from my brother's.
" Great." He says. And all three of us run into the sunset.