CHAPER TWO (big time drama)

(FIVE WEEKS LATER)

Amilla P.O.V

So today it the day I am getting asked to the homecoming or I hope I do get asked I was at my locker with terriana and a boy came up to me and asked he to the homecoming his name is Chris he is tall light skinned thot boy hair cut and a really cute smile... I smiled at him and said "sure I would love to go to the homecoming with you"...

"ight I will pick you up at eight" he said

" Ok I said and left my locker I looked at terriana and I smiled so big that my face started to hurt I asked terriana how she going with she said she don't know then next think we knew Dallas is asking her to go with him she looked at me I told her no but she said yes she would like to go with him then she walked to class with him and the are laughing at things she didn't even set by me in math class she didn't say anything to me the hole day at school..... I was pissed off how could my best friend terriana do this to me she so fake I said to myself.

Then I thought about my birthday in a couple of week I can't wait for my birthday I am going to have the best day every I hope if Dallas or terriana try to mess it up... after school was over I went to the mall with a group of boys and some girls I saw Dallas and terriana they walked over to me I was setting on this boy lap kissing his neck then terriana walked over me our group I looked at her and said what????

terriana ~"hi" she said

Me ~"hey wyd"

terriana~nun just going shopping with Dallas

Me~awe ok then I looked at the boy who lap I was setting on his name is Shawn I told him that is the boy Dallas my ex boyfriend he looked at Dallas and terriana and Shawn laughed and I giggled a little because they look really stupid right now then terriana said

"what we laughing at" and I said nun then Dallas said "nah hoe you must be laughing at something" then Shawn looked up and said "nigga don't get mad cuz you can't join the laugh" and we got up and walked away.... with the group after that I went to August house I knocked on it and he opened the door he let me in we talked then next thing I know we kissing and I pulled off his shirt and he pulled off mine and we took it to the bed he pulled off my pants and we got undressed he stuck it in me I moaned a little he went faster then slowed it down.

then I said what my cousin told me she said when they had sex and I quote speed up speed up slow down slow down right there right there..... I moaned his name loud then we switched side and I did the riding this time August was grunting and it made me laugh the next thing you know we doing sex tricks in the bed I fit a slit on his little friend then I bent all the way down and open my legs we went three rounds then stop I layed down on my back to caught my breath I got up went to the bath room and got in the shower I got out then went to bed...

~NEXT DAY~

I up put on some close and went to the mall to fine a dress for my dance this tomorrow I was supposed to get a dress that is blue so I looked around and found this cute blue dress it was not to short and long sleeved on one side and on the other a spaghetti strip I buy the dress and get out of the mall I go home show my momma the dress and she loves it. after that I go to the mall again cuz my group of friends want me I go and meet up with them and I sat in a chair we talked about our dress and who are we going with to the homecoming with..

after that I I went home then I went to bed I got a call from August I answered it and he sounded mad and upset I asked him Wat was wrong and he yelled at me I was confused and I was concerned that I was mad at me I looked at the phone and hung up and went back to sleep I got a call again and it was August he kept on blowing up my phone I put my phone on silent I was so mad he called my phone yelling at me and I don't even know what I did to him so I just let it go hoping he do to..