CHAPTER ONE (NEW LIFE)

So I came home from school today it was the same as always I step in the living room and nobody is here but me so I just went to my room and layed down on my bed looking at my messages as I look at my messages I saw a cute boy friend request me on Facebook I looked at the picture and saw it was the new boy in my class that I met today..... I remember what happened at school today

~FLASH BACK AT SCHOOL~

I walked into my math class Sat down next to my best friends terriana we talked as our math teacher Mr.Brown walked in and he introduced a new student in our class his name is Chris he is tall light skinned Brown eyes a great smile and a thot boy hair cut.... he walked passed me and smiled at me and I smiled back and got back to my work as class was over I went to my next class Ms. muren reading....

~FLASH BACK OVER~

I got interrupted by a door slamming shut I walked into the kitchen to see my mom in there getting ready to cook "hey ma" I said "hey amilla" she said "what you cooking ma". "pasta and chicken" she said "ok" I said.... I walked back to my room and I saw my little sisters dancing to their music I laughed and walked away to my room and layed down I got a text message from my best friends terriana....

~TEXT CONVERSATIONS~

~Terriana baby~ hey boo

« Amilla bad ass» hey wasp

~ Terriana baby~ nun do you want to go to the mall or nah

« Amilla bad ass» YEA sure I will meet you kk

~ Terriana baby~ ok

~END CONVERSATION~

«still amilla p.o.v»

I got up took a shower for 20 mins after I got out I did my hygiene and put on a black crop top shirt that say boss on it and some white high waist pants with my black and white js

and picked up my keys and phone and I left heading to the mall I walk into the mall and saw terriana I walked to her we looked around when I start texting my mom and I bumped into someone I look up and saw a cute boy he is tall Carmel tattoos on his neck and arms....

Amilla~ my bad I didn't see you

????~ nah ma you good

Amilla~ thanks (smiles)

?????~ I'm August and you

Amilla~ Amilla nice to meet you August

August~ nice to meet you to ma (smiles)

Amilla~ well I got to go see you around

August~ well can I get yo number??

Amilla~ umm sure I took August phone and he took mine I put her number in his phone as amilla bad ass<3 and she saw August put his number in her phone as future bae and when I saw it I laughed.....

August~ ight ma see you around

Amilla~ ok bye...

August P.O.V

when I bumped into her and saw how fine she was she is short and Carmel with hazel eyes and short Brown hair and her ass is huge af I can see myself living with her and having kids she looked about nineteen years old...

Amilla P.O.V

I told terriana what he said to me and that I his digits too he is fine as hell and terriana just laughed at my comment we walked to the food court and order a pizza we got our pizza and aet and talked about our homecoming dance and who are we taking our dance is in five more weeks after that I drove back home listing to my radio my song came one SHOW ME BY CHRIS BROWN & KID INK I turned it up and song with the radio....