Complex 14

Minseok oppa💕
Good luck on your first solo concert Byul-ah! I hope I can be there and watch you perform. I love you so much please do good okay!? Fighting!💚

I put down my phone and kept it in my back. I walked in front of the mirror and checked my self. I am now wearing our opening attire for MOOSICAL, it's a yellow dress and hat.

 I am now wearing our opening attire for MOOSICAL, it's a yellow dress and hat

I looked around the room and saw everybody being busy with their individual works for today

"Byul-ah come here, get your mic." Yongsun unnie said. I walked to her direction and get my mic she helped me putting the transmitter on my back then handed me a candy.

"What is this for?" I asked. She giggled at me and said, "It's a goodluck candy." She laughed at her self then patted my shoulder.

"This is our first solo concert so I'm really nervous." I'm equally nervous to be honest. I know we prepared for this and we practiced a lot but the thought of it being our "first" concert is making me nervous.

"Me too unnie but I know this is going to be successful." Yongsun unnie smiled at me and suddenly here it goes again, my heart is beating incredibly fast. I don't know what's happening to me but these days I started feeling weird towards unnie, I don't understand.

"I know it'll be successful because we are MAMAMOO." I looked at her resuring smiley face. I know she's the most tired member among us she worked hard for this day, as our leader she made everything to make things easier for her members and the more I realized her effort, the more I look up on her, but right now I don't exactly understand this feeling inside me whenever I'm with her.

This is just so random.

"Girls go to the backstage we're starting in 10 minutes." Our director called us. We all went to the backstage and prepared for ourselves, this is it! Our first solo concert.

Wheein held my hand so I looked at her. "Let's have fun."  She said.

I smiled at her so she smiled back at me. Yongsun unnie and Hyejin looked at us too so I stretched my arms in front of them and they followed me. "Hana, dul, set OY!" We said in chorus.