Licensed

As the sun begins setting over the mountains around the abandoned Dust mine, four trucks drive up the road to the mine entrance, and Amity Colosseum floats toward the mine. Soon after the trucks arrive at the mine entrance, Teams YWLT, RWBY, JNPR, along Qrow and the Ace Operatives walk outside. Smiling, Ruby, Wendy, Jaune and Nora come together to gaze in dramatic admiration of the Ace-Ops, while the others watch the four with wide eyes, Y/n on the other hand stares back at the mines lost in thought, that is until Nora's scream snaps him up.

Nora: (high pitched) Aaaah!

Jaune rushes over to Clover's side and begins energetically gesturing as he talks.

Jaune: You guys were incredible! Oh, and the way you took down that Geist without needing to plan your tactics out, you just knew exactly what to do!

Clover: Well, Ace-Ops are hand-picked to perfectly compliment one another. So we can focus on our assets and leave our liabilities behind.

Marrow: *smiles confidently* Some of us are all asset, zero liability.

While posing at Jaune who was Marrow's attention goes to Elm and Harriet who were chuckling behind his back.

Marrow: Wha-- Yeah? Think I've got some liabilities, Elm?

Elm: Your brains, for one.

Clover, Elm and Harriet all laugh, and Marrow groans and pouts. The former three walk away.

Vine: You did ask.

Vine walks away, and Nora approaches Elm with wide eyes and a smile. Elm looks at her.

Nora: Hi. Do you need a new best friend? Our pair name can be...

Nora's eyes spark with pink electricity, and she lifts her hammer into the air with both hands. She dramatically yells.

Nora: THUNDER THIGHS!!!

Harriet watches this with a sigh, and Ruby runs over to her.

Ruby: Perfect complementary teamwork. Oh, yeah, I want to have my friends' backs just like that.

Harriet: *raising an eyebrow* Friends?

Elm: *laughs* This isn't the schoolyard, kid.

Behind Elm, Nora is still posed with her hammer in the air.

Nora: (husky) Thunder Thighs...

Ren walks over, lifts the currently stiff Nora under his arm, and walks away.

Wendy: *joins Ruby* So you all aren't friends?

Yang: But I mean, when you go through so much with someone, it kind of changes things, doesn't it?

Wendy: Yeah I couldn't imagine risking my life for someone without being somewhat close.

Harriet: *shrugs* We get along well enough, sure. I count on them to keep me alive. They do the same. But that's the job. We don't confuse the two.

She turns and walks away, leaving Team RWBY and Wendy to look on sadly while you and Vlad watch on.

Vlad: Wow guess they don't believe in the power of friendship.

You: *shrugs* Some people are just different. I mean look at us we weren't friends in the beginning you only wanted to use me.

Vlad: *smirks* Yeah~ I guess that's true but in hindsight if I knew how much trouble being your partner was going to be I would've chose someone else.