Chapter 1

Chapter 1 |

"C'mon man just do it it'll be fun." My friends always talk me into these type of things, it's pretty ridiculous but well I just don't care "C'mon Henry go, Henry don't be scared, we're gonna do it, c'mon." I want to smile but fear took the best of me, "Uh I have to..pee." I felt weak, I felt worthless, but someone spoke to me, it sounded quite sinister, but I followed, as that someone spoke i immediately trusted them, am I..talking to the devil? Nah couldn't be. If it were to be the devil I probably would already be....dead. My imagination still is very child like but my age says otherwise. I'm thinking of nothing but nonsense, I'm just a big fool. I was then snapped out of my thoughts by a tap on the shoulder. My head switches to the left and right in panic 'what was that', 'I don't know what are you?', my mind then started to race "who the hell are you?!" I ask, then a young girl in about her 20's steps into view, her golden brown legs shine in the sunlight, as Rays of the light illuminated off of the rest of her petite frame. As her light brown hair blew in the wind, with her hazel green eyes were directed in my chocolate brown ones. She strode towards me with not one sign of elation or lugubriousness her face expression was just plain. Her eyes began to pull me in. As her body swayed from left to right while her curves welcomed me "Mr.Moury." She said softly "Y-Yes." I replied giving her a warm smile "My Name is Val Luna and i'm here to bring you back."