Chapter 2

"Take me where exactly?" I asked "Home planet." She replied with the same sign of coldness in her expression "H-Home planet?" she nodded as I began to tremble "I-I..." Val shot me a forced smile whilst she gripped onto my shoulder. "Is this reassuring to you henry?" She asked, All I could do was nod. "I've been watching you Mr. Maury." Val stated simply. "I've seen your strange customs... And the people you are around are more than strange." She sighed softly, wrapping her arms around my waist, bending her knees a bit as if she where to be a loving father attempting to feel the baby kick. I looked down at her and smiled "Home planet eh?" She lifted her head to look up at me, then nodded "Yes." Her eyes seemed to shine with a light pink hue "Cool... Just let me pack and I'll come with you val." Val soon unraveled her arms around my waist and fixed her posture "Well then we shall be onward to your living quarters ." Val walked off into the forest that surrounded the mysterious area she dragged me in. I sighed and put my hands onto my head, gripping onto clumps of shaggy brown hair and begining to ponder "What Am I do-" A scream permeated throughout the forest, I gasped and ran into the forest, not knowing what I'll endure in this forest. Various voices escalated at the end of the forest, I slowly creeped out of the forest into a vacant beach like the one my friends and I where "Unhand me!" A womans voice echoed as I walked toward two figures surrounding one. " Val?" I whispered "H-Henry!" I ran over to the two figures pushing them away from val "Val!" I yelled whilst looking down at her, her clothes tattered and her hair full of sand "Val are you okay?" She nodded whilst she looked up at the two figures, I then looked over to the two figures. "Henry?" One of the figures stepped toward val and I while she grabbed onto my shirt out of fear.

To be continued...