🌚 Rules 🌚

No one likes rules but if there are no rules where's the fun in that ;)

We hope you all will read the rules properly and will abide by them. We will check if you've followed the rules or not. If by chance you missed any, we will remind you. After all we are not bad :p

So here we go...

1. Give a permanent follow to
SilverMoonCommunity and the founders Mystical_x_Heart and sonu__29.

2. You should be kind, friendly and respectful to all the members of the community. We are a family and acts of bullying towards any member will not be tolerated. If anyone is found doing foul acts, he/she will be banned from the community.

3. Discord is compulsory! It is the app where we work, the place from where we manage everything. All the tasks will be assigned to you here. If you don't have discord, then you will have to download it.

3. You cannot resign from the community before working with us for 2 months.

4. You should be active on wattpad and discord, daily. A humble request:- don't haunt us all day and night XD

5. Give this book a shout out on your page and add it to your public reading list, as well as your private reading list.

6. Whatever is discussed in the community stays there only. No information is allowed to be mentioned anywhere else. If anyone is found doing that, he/she will be banned.

7. You must do your alloted work on time! If you want to take a break, you will have to give a valid reason to the founders.

8. You can apply for maximum of 2 posts.

9. If you change your username then please let us know, so that we could make the necessary changes.

10. Your password is your favourite song.

Founder:- Okay so this was the last one.

Readers:- pheww....finally!

Founder:- Oh shoot! One more is left!

Readers:- NO!!! Shooo! Go away! *kicks*

Founder:- Ouch! No need to be violent. I'm going! *walks away while crying*

😂😂😂 Okay, so now head up to the forms and positions ..