Chapter 12

Jimin POV

It's some comedy playing on the TV but I'm not really focusing.

Every now and then she let's out a adorable quiet giggle and I just snicker along.

She's wearing my clothes, on my couch in my favourite fluffy blanket.

She even smells like me because of the clothes.

Everything about this screams that she's mine.

And I love it.

It makes that familiar warmth bubble up in my body, warming me like the flames of a bonfire.

She's totally engrossed into the show, now and then eating some of the popcorn I made us earlier, she doesn't even notice me looking at her from the edge of my vision.

She has tied her shoulder length hair up into a little ponytail that looks adorable.

Aera might seem though and cold from the surface but I'm sure now that she has a soft, warm side to her.

I sit beside her, only a few inches between our thighs, I could easily lay my arm around the couch to casually drop on her shoulders like Kookie told me to.

Should I?

Wouldn't it be awkward?

Deciding to just sit still in my place I don't notice her subconsciously moving closer.

Her leg under the blanket is now touching mine but she doesn't notice at all.

I could put my hand on her thigh.

But I don't because I know if she notices it and says something I'll turn red like a shrimp.

So as careful and unsuspicious as possible I lay my arm around the couch behind her shoulders.

I let out the breath I didn't even know I was holding when she doesn't flinch.

I wait for a few more minutes before I let my arm slide down to rest on her shoulders, hand landing on her upper arm.

She stiffens, noticing but she doesn't comment on it and relaxes a second later.

The whole zoo runs through my stomach when she leans her head back into my shoulder, eyes closed.

"I'm tired, just let me rest for a bit" she nuzzles her nose into my Hoodie where my neck and shoulder meet.

I can feel her warm breath on my neck, goosebumps covering my skin at the unfamiliar sensation.

I squint down to look at her face, peacefully resting.

She wiggles around a bit deciding to sling her arm around my waist and my breath hitches.

And stays there until the film has ended and even then she doesn't wake up.

Not wanting to disturb her sleep I sit there unmoving for a few quiet moments awkwardly.

Gently I scoop her into my arms carefully standing up to transfer her to the bed instead.

Gently I let her down into the mattress, cover her with my blanket and tuck her body in so she'll be warm and cozy.

Leaving here there for the time being I take my pyjamas with me and go to the bathroom to change and brush my teeth.

When I return she has curled up, hiding her face in the pillow.

"Goodnight princess" I whisper into the darkness of the room before I settle into the couch with a spare blanket and pillow to go to sleep, wanting to be respectful.

-

Aera POV

Where am I?

This doesn't feel like me bed.

It's as comfortable and warm as my bed but my sheets are a dark blue and not beige with stripes.

My memory slowly comes back as my gaze wanders through the room.

Jimin.

I'm in Jimins room.

In HIS bed!

Crap.

Despite the comfortableness I get up quick looking around but failing to see Jimin.

Where is he?

Not knowing where to go I follow the smell of breakfast into the kitchen, where I find Jimin and another gorgeous boy seated at the table.

"Oh hey, you're awake!" Jimin smiles cutely and pulls out a chair beside him "You can sit here".

"Thanks" I bow awkwardly to the other man before sitting down on the chair.

"Breakfast is ready boys" A tall brunette appears, plate of pancakes in his hand.

Wait I second.

I know that handsome face.

JIN

Shook I just stare at him and he meets my gaze.

"Ooh Aera, didn't know you slept here" He klicks his tongue as he speaks, " Well that was quick Jiminie".

He winks at Jimin, that has turned a crimson red.

"I-it's not anything like that so shut up" He immediately stuffs his face, not meeting my eyes.

"Yahh, I'm older than you. Respect your elders brat!"...